It’s always exciting whenever a new Elemis product launches, and the Elemis Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum has been announced as being the latest product to join the ever popular Elemis Pro-Collagen collection.
Described as being powered by skin-friendly, natural Retinol Alternative Extracts of Stevia and Alfalfa to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst improving the feeling of skin firmness.
Keep on reading to find out all about this new skincare launch….
“Boost your anti-ageing benefits and with this powerful, yet skin-kind rejuvenating treatment. An effective alternative to retinol, this clinically proven* concentrate significantly reduces the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles, whilst hydrating and supporting the skin’s moisture levels.”
The Elemis Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum is infused with a ‘cutting-edge’ blend of Padina Pavonica and Red Microalgae, along with Alfalfa and Stevia extracts which deliver retinol-like benefits without the irritation.
This new serum features an advanced formula, which helps to minimise the appearance of discolouration, sun damage and also pores for a visibly improved skin clarity.
Elemis claim that the Elemis Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum is gentle enough for daily use, and the complexion will be left looking significantly more youthful, firmer and renewed.
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles.*
- Clinically proven to improve the feeling of skin firmness and elasticity.*
- 97% agreed this provided all the anti-ageing benefits of retinol without over drying or irritation.**
- 97% agreed this improved the appearance of sun damaged skin.**
- 97% agreed this product was kind to their skin, but delivered powerful anti-ageing results.**
- 91% agreed this dramatically reduced the look of fine lines, wrinkles and expression lines.**
- 91% agreed they would choose this product over a traditional retinol.**
- Retinol Alternative Extracts: A combination of Stevia extract with Galactomannanas from Alfalfa, which have retinol-like benefits to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the feeling of skin firmness.
- Red Microalgae: Obtained by cultivating Porphyridium Cruentum, this Red Microalgae has the unique ability to produce a protective coating around itself, which in turn can be harnessed to help protect the skin from moisture loss.
- Padina Pavonica: A brown algae found on the Mediterranean coast that is known to support the feeling of hydration.
Its directions are super simple. You just dispense 4-5 drops of the Elemis Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum into the hand, and gently massage into the face after cleansing in upward strokes.
Retinol is known for being extremely effective, but it can cause sensitivity issues resulting in peeling and reactions.
This Elemis Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum is designed to be gentle enough for use every day without having to build up a resistance to it.
Making it ideal for those that are starting out with retinol, or are just looking for a gentler alternative to other retinol based skincare products. It sounds like an amazing serum, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!