The Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Skin Smoothing Essence has been revealed as being the latest Elemis launch, and it comes just days after the launch of the Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Peel and Reset Dual Phase Treatment too, so it’s obvious there’s a whole Dynamic Resurfacing collection, and the products all sound amazing.
“Bring luminous, baby-smooth skin to the surface with this resurfacing essence. The clinically proven* formula helps to renew and even the skin’s texture whilst helping to boost the visible results of the following products in your skincare routine.
This lightweight, milky essence is infused with nourishing Birch Sap Extract and a skin-kind blend of Phytic, Lactic and Tartaric Acids.“
The Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Skin Smoothing Essence is £60 / $90, and contains 100ml of product. It’s described as being a clinically proven essence formulated with Tri-Enzyme Technology that resurfaces, smoothes and visibly improves luminosity for a glass-like complexion.
- Tri-Enzyme Technology: This ELEMIS-exclusive, patented technology is a complex of three enzymes—Papain, Protease and Subtilisin—to encourage natural skin cell renewal and gently yet effectively resurface the skin.
- Acids: This trio of Lactic, Phytic and Tartaric Acids is designed to help gently smooth and exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and looking radiant.
- Birch Sap: Birch Sap is a pure, raw bioactive fluid containing a wide variety of nutrients, including fructose, sucrose, magnesium, manganese, zinc and iron. Birch Sap has been shown to help with skin hydration.
- Step 1: Lightly shake bottle 2-3 times to dispense essence into your palm.
- Step 2: Gently pat product into the face, neck and décolleté until fully absorbed.
I can’t wait to try the Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Skin Smoothing Essence, as it sounds like an amazing essence. I love the hydration effects of using an essence within my skincare routine, and think an essence which delivers hydration, as well as exfoliative benefits is such a great idea, and you can find it right here.
All images belong to Elemis.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!