Some beauty brands are super secretive about their products until it’s physically available in stores. However, Drunk Elephant always share lots of exciting information about the product in the comments of their reveal post.
They always answer their fan’s questions, and it’s a great way to learn all about the product ahead of the official launch. I love that they go above and beyond when answering their fan’s questions, and they don’t just direct people to a URL instead like many beauty brands do.
Whenever Drunk Elephant launch a new product, I’d really recommend looking through the comments on their Instagram reveal post, as you’ll find out everything you need to know, and learning some tips on where in your skincare routine to use the products too.
“The Sweet Biome™ Fermented Sake Hydrating Spray is your anytime balancing and replenishing solution for a visibly stronger, healthier acid mantle and microbiome.
Use it to recharge your skin with substances that defend against biome bullies— pollution, blue light, and UV-generated environmental free radicals and irritants—and help restore hydration and moisture levels.“
Here are some recommendations Drunk Elephant have shared so far about the Drunk Elephant Sweet Biome Fermented Sake Spray;
- We recommend using Drunk Elephant Sweet Biome Fermented Sake Spray twice daily, right after rinsing (in the morning) or cleansing (in the evening), followed by your usual daytime or nighttime Drunk Elephant routine. You can also mist Sweet Biome anytime throughout the day as a refresher or hydration boost.
- Drunk Elephant Sweet Biome Fermented Sake Spray supplies skin with a *major dose* of critical nutrients, probiotics, prebiotics, electrolytes, and minerals, all of which work together to strengthen and replenish both the skin barrier and the microbiome.
- Sweet Biome smells like whatever raw materials are used—we would describe it as faintly nutty due to the high concentration of fermented ingredients, plant oils and antioxidants.
- Sweet Biome is $42usd, is 100ml and contains about 1000 sprays.
- The Drunk Elephant Sweet Biome Fermented Sake Spray, as noted above, supplies skin with a *major dose* of critical nutrients, probiotics, prebiotics, electrolytes, and minerals, all of which work together to strengthen and replenish both the skin barrier and the microbiome.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Fermented Sake): Defends against free-radical damage and supports a strong skin barrier.
- Sodium PCA: An electrolyte with antioxidant benefits that maintains skin hydration levels.
- Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment (Kombucha): A powerful barrier restorative with antioxidant benefits.
The Drunk Elephant Sweet Biome Fermented Sake Spray is $42 and contains 100ml / 3.33 fl. oz of product in a white bottle, with a pump dispenser which spritzes a fine mist over the skin.
Drunk Elephant recommend applying the mist onto clean bare skin, and can also be used for touch-ups throughout the day too, and is available for purchase right now.
All images belong to Drunk Elephant.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!