The Drunk Elephant Scrubbi Bamboes Body Cleanser is one of the latest launches from Drunk Elephant, as part of their bodycare collection.
I’ve also shared the new Drunk Elephant Silkamino Conditioning Leave-In Milk with you, which is part of the Silkamino haircare range.
What Is The Drunk Elephant Scrubbi Bamboes Body Cleanser?
The Drunk Elephant Scrubbi Bamboes Body Cleanser is an exfoliating, antioxidant-rich jelly-to-foam body cleanser, that’s been formulated to thoroughly cleanse, soften, hydrate and soothe, with a mild, naturally sweet vanilla scent.
“Ultra-mild surfactants remove sweat, grime, and excess oils, while ultrafine, biodegradable bamboo beads gently buff dry, rough areas, leaving skin cushiony soft and silky smooth. A mix of fatty-acid-rich chia seed, flax seed, and marula oils moisturizes, and a quick-absorbing multi-amino-acid blend helps strengthen skin.“
Drunk Elephant Scrubbi Bamboes Body Cleanser Key Benefits
- Cleanses and exfoliates with ultra-mild surfactants, moisturizing plant oils, and ultrafine biodegradable bamboo beads
- Softens, hydrates, and soothes with a mild, naturally sweet vanilla scent
- Rinses off easily and leaves skin incredibly soft and smooth
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Formulated without the Suspicious 6 – the six ingredients Drunk Elephant believes are at the root of almost every skin issue (Essential oils, Silicones, Chemical sunscreens, SLS, Fragrances + dyes, and Drying alcohols)
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract: Derived from the seeds of the vanilla plant. Vanilla fruit is used for its powerful concentration of free-radical-fighting polyphenols as well as its soothing benefits. The seeds of the vanilla plant have a mild, naturally sweet scent
- Bamboo Powder: Ultrafine powder derived from biodegradable bamboo stems. Used as a mild physical exfoliator
- Ultra-Mild Surfactant Blend: A stack of gentle cleansing agents, including coconut-based surfactants rich in fatty acids, work together to create a creamy foam that effectively lifts dirt and other substances from skin without stripping or drying
The Drunk Elephant Scrubbi Bamboes Body Cleanser sounds like the perfect body wash / body scrub hybrid, with a pH level of 5.3, and is priced at $22, and contains 240ml / 8 fl.oz of product, and is available right now.
All images belong to Drunk Elephant.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!