Dr Dennis Gross are known for their highly effective skincare, and the Dr Dennis Gross Acne Eliminating Gel is the newest addition to their popular skincare range. If you’d like to know all about this hot new skincare launch, keep on reading..
Dr Dennis Gross Acne Eliminating Gel
Described as being a lightweight gel with two-percent salicylic acid, niacinamide, and monk’s pepper to unclog pores, visibly clear and prevent blemishes, and reduce the appearance of redness.
The Dr Dennis Gross Acne Eliminating Gel is £32 / $40, contains SIZE 1 oz/ 30 mL and is packaged within a white plastic tube with a handy pump dispenser allowing you to control how much product you dispense.
The Dr Dennis Gross Acne Eliminating Gel is formulated with 2% salicylic acid to diminish the appearance of pores, dissolve blemish-causing debris and prevent future breakouts.
It also includes monk’s pepper and niacinamide (vitamin B3) to absorb oil, while niacinamide also refines the look of pores and reduces the appearance of post-acne marks.
This gel also contains antioxidant-rich green tea and aloe vera to soothe and calm skin. In just three days, see a significant reduction in number and size of breakouts, congestion, redness, and bacteria.
- Salicylic Acid: Helps unclog pores and fight blemish-causing bacteria.
- Monk’s Pepper: Addresses oil production and future breakouts.
- Niacinamide: Supports lipid-barrier function to retain moisture while clearing pores, absorbing oil, visibly reducing redness, and diminishing the look of post-acne marks.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to two times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If you have troublesome, blemish-prone skin and fancy giving the Dr Dennis Gross Acne Eliminating Gel a try, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Dr Dennis Gross.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!