Super luxe skincare brand; Dr Barbara Sturm has revealed the Dr Barbara Sturm Advent Calendar 2020 for this year, and it’s one of the most luxurious advent calendars on offer this year.
It’s a very pricey calendar, as is the Dr Barbara Sturm skincare range, but keep on reading to find out more…
Dr Barbara Sturm Advent Calendar 2020
“The Dr. Barbara Sturm Advent Calendar is the perfect gift for you or a loved one. The calendar features your daily dose of luxurious beauty, revealing a surprise each day in the holiday season.
The Advent Calendar comprises a selection of Dr. Sturm’s best-selling products in sachet, deluxe and full size.“
The Dr Barbara Sturm Advent Calendar 2020 is £464 – yes, really. It’s extremely expensive, and the calendar has a cardboard design.
I don’t feel like the design is very luxurious considering the price, especially if you compare it to the likes of the Selfridges and Giorgio Armani calendars. It looks sleek, but it’s just not as luxe as you’d expect for a advent calendar that’s nearly £500.
The Dr Barbara Sturm Advent Calendar 2020 contains the following products;
- 1 x Cleanser (50 ml), 2 x Eye Cream (5 ml)
- 1 x Hyaluronic Serum (10 ml)
- 2 x Facial Scrub ( 20 ml)
- 2 x Face Cream (20 ml)
- 1 x Calming Serum (10 ml)
- 1 x Anti-Aging Primer (20 ml)
- 1 x Face Cream Rich (20 ml)
- 2 x Glow Drops (10 ml)
- 3 x Hyaluronic Ampoule (2 ml)
- 2 x Face Mask (10 ml)
- 1 x Super Anti-Aging Serum (10 ml)
- 1 x Anti-Aging Body Cream (50 ml)
- 1 x Anti-Pollution Drops (10 ml)
- 1 x Enzyme Cleanser ( 20 G)
- 1 x Hyaluronic Serum (30 ml)
- 1 x Face Cream Men (20 ml)
The Dr Barbara Sturm Advent Calendar 2020 isn’t going to appeal to everyone, but if you’re already a fan of the Dr Barbara Sturm skincare, you might really like the idea of this calendar and being able to try more of their skincare range.