Dove have launched a brand new product within their tanning range; the Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Skin Gradual Fake Tan Mousse.
If you’ve used fake tan before, I feel like we’ve all tried the Dove tanning lotions that you apply once a day to build colour up, but this new mousse format sounds so much more appealing. Carry on reading to find out why…
Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Skin Gradual Fake Tan Mousse
The Dove gradual self tanners have been around for years, and they’re the perfect tanning product if you’re new to self tan or you just want a product that tans the skin gradually over a few days.
I’ve used the gradual tan lotions myself and I hated the scent of them as no matter what they claim, they always smell of biscuits until the tan fades, and it’s just a scent I can’t stomach but the Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Skin Gradual Fake Tan Mousse range looks like the perfect alternative should you want a gradual tanner, that smells good.
The Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Skin Gradual Fake Tan Mousse is available in two different shades:
- Fair to Medium
- Medium to Dark
I like that the metallic bottles are different coloured to match the different tone of the tan, so it should be easier to tell them apart when shopping instore. The tanning mousse is £9.99 and contains 150ml of product.
For the first time, Dove have created their popular gradual self-tan in a lightweight mousse format. Most self tans are notoriously messy, take ages to dry and stain clothes.
However the new Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Skin Gradual Fake Tan Mousse has been specifically formulated to overcome those issues.
The mousse formula is said to glide onto your skin, without leaving any greasy residue nor transferring onto your clothes, meaning you can get dressed right away, whilst the formula’s rich moisturizers give you beautifully nourished, sun-kissed skin.
- The Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Skin Gradual Fake Tan Mousse provides a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow.
- Combines the luxurious sensory experience of a spa with the expertise of dermatological care.
- Lightweight yet deeply* nourishing formula with Dove’s unique 48h Active Moisturisation technology for silky-soft skin and a long-lasting glow. *Within the Stratum Corneum.
- A gradual self-tan moisturiser with a fresh fragrance of sun-ripened fruits, specifically designed to control your tan.
- Non-sticky, non-greasy, fast-absorbing mousse without guide colour to prevent stains on your clothes.
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types.
Simply massage the lightweight body mousse onto clean, dry skin and for the best effect, you can even exfoliate your skin before use. Build day-by-day until the desired tan is achieved, then continue to space the applications to maintain a natural look.
Always make sure to wash your hands after use, and to apply a separate sunscreen product if spending time in the sun.
If you like the sound of the Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Skin Gradual Fake Tan Mousse, both shades are available to purchase right now..