It feels like every brand and retailer are launching advent calendars this year, and the Douglas Merry Christmas Around the World Advent Calendar 2020 is the newest advent calendar to launch. Douglas is a German perfume and cosmetics retailer based in Düsseldorf, and they have a great website.
Douglas Merry Christmas Around the World Advent Calendar 2020
The Douglas Merry Christmas Around The World Advent Calendar contains 24 beauty treats valued at over €300, yet it’s on sale for €39.99 so it’s offering you great value for money.
This calendar features products from their wide range of brands including Dr. Susanne von Schmiedeberg, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Ariana Grande, and Biotulin.
Douglas Merry Christmas Around The World Advent Calendar Contents
- Annayake BAMBOO Energizing face care (10 ml)
- LIFTANDROLL Hyaluron Intense Roll-On (5 ml)
- Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Mask (5 ml)
- Mercedes-Benz Woman Rollerball (EdP / 10 ml)
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (1 piece)
- STARSKIN The Gold Eye Mask (1 piece / 5 ml)
- Dr. Susanne von Schmiedeberg Power Lifting Serum (2 ml)
- One.Two.Free! Foaming Cleanser (10 ml)
- Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel (2 ml)
- One.Two.Free! Hyaluronic Power Serum Ampoule (3 ml)
- Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Women Travel Spray (EdP / 10 ml)
- Annayake Intense Mascara Mini (3 ml)
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask (10 ml)
- One.Two.Free! Hydra Power Gel Cream (10 ml)
- Tomorrowlabs Boosting Serum (7 ml)
- Dr. Susanne von Schmiedeberg L-Carnosine Anti-AGE Eye cream (5 ml)
- Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream Mini (22 ml)
- Annayke POUR ELLE rollerball (10 ml)
- ZOEVA 142 Concealer Buffer Voyager (1 piece)
- Tomorrowlabs Eye Complex (7 ml)
- Annayake Ultratime Lift Contour Reshaping Serum (7 ml)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Travel Size Brag Mascara (2.5 ml)
Tomorrowlabs Overnight Activator (7 ml)
Ariana Grande Thank u, next (EdP / 7.5 ml)
All images belong to Douglas.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!