The DIOR Valentine’s Day Rouge Dior Lipstick is super cute, and has been launched by DIOR to celebrate Valentine’s Day. There’s lots of cute love themed beauty products right now, and these lipsticks are one of my favourite launches I’ve seen. Keep on reading to find out more…
DIOR Valentine’s Day Rouge Dior Lipstick
The limited edition DIOR Valentine’s Day Rouge Dior Lipstick is available in two different shades of red, in popular shades. The casing is exactly the same as the permanent versions of the Rouge Dior Lipstick, but the lipstick bullets feature a special love heart embossed detail which just looks incredible.
The DIOR Valentine’s Day Rouge Dior Lipstick is limited edition, and is on sale for £33.50 via the DIOR website.
“For Valentine’s Day, the iconic Rouge Dior lipstick is adorned with a flight of hearts, for a unique declaration of love by Christian Dior.
Lips are dressed in satin red with the elegant Red Smile or emblematic 999 shade. Enriched with natural-origin extracts of red peony and pomegranate flower, the new Rouge Dior lipstick formula delivers 16h* of comfort to lips. This long-wearing lipstick with floral lip care brings out a limited edition with delicate engraved hearts.“
The special Valentine’s Day edition of the lipsticks are available in the following two shades;
- 999 – the iconic DIOR red
- 080 Red Smile – a luminous red
- The protective properties of red peony extract, a flower beloved of Christian Dior, help preserve the lips’ natural hydration to bring out their radiance and enhance the luminosity of the lipstick shades that dress them.
- Pomegranate flower extract works in depth and helps improve overall lip quality to offer them suppleness and softness. Fine lines and grooves appear faded, colour is revealed bolder than ever.
- Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. Lips are smooth, guaranteeing an even application of the lipstick.
Both shades of the DIOR Valentine’s Day Rouge Dior Lipstick are undeniably beautiful. They’re both super wearable shades of red which would complement any skintone.
I just love the little hearts on the bullet, and that the hearts won’t just disappear the minute you start using the lipstick as they’re engraved all over the bullet, so you’ll have them right until the end.
I think of these lipsticks would make an amazing Valentine’s Day gift, especially as they’re red shades, which couldn’t be more fitting for Valentine’s Day. If you’d like to get your hands on the DIOR Valentine’s Day Rouge Dior Lipstick, they’re available right now for a very limited time.
All images belong to DIOR.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!