I always look forward to seeing the DIOR spring collections each year, and the DIOR Couleurs Trio(o)blique Pure Glow Palettes are just one product within the DIOR Pure Glow Spring 2021 Collection. In addition to these beautiful little palettes, there’s also a couple of beautiful blush sticks too.
DIOR Couleurs Trio(o)blique Pure Glow Palettes
“The 3 Couleurs Tri(O)blique makeup palette is inspired by the Dior Oblique collection, one of the iconic motifs of Dior Couture. For the Pure Glow limited edition, the eyeshadows reveal harmonies imprinted with a floral motif.“
The DIOR Couleurs Trio(o)blique Pure Glow Palettes includes two different three pan eyeshadow palettes, and they are both beautiful. They’re part of the DIOR Pure Glow Spring 2021 Collection which is all about the pretty, barely there makeup with a hint of glow.
- Ultra-pigmented eyeshadows united in a couture case, to make up the eyelids with multiple layers and metallic, sparkly and velvety matte finishes.
- A highly concentrated texture for intense colour impact on application. The concentration is such that very little product goes a long way for optimal makeup results.
These two palettes are said to feature a trio of eyeshadows in different colours and finishes, and are designed to leave the eyes highlighted with metallic, sparkly and velvety matte finishes.
- Using the round foam tip, apply the upper shade over the entire mobile eyelid to open up the eyes.
- Next, using the liner tip, apply the lower shade along the lash line for definition.
- Using the brush, apply the central shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to illuminate the eyes
- For a bolder, more sophisticated look, blend the darkest shade towards the outer edges of the eyelids.
The two DIOR Couleurs Trio(o)blique Pure Glow Palettes include;
- 663 Triple Bloom – a satiny nude pink, a luminous rosewood and a velvety pink brown.
- 643 Pure Petals – a buttercup yellow, a vibrant coral and a warm brown.
They really are beautiful palettes, and I particularly love that each palette contains two floral design pans which complement the spring, petal-like vibes of the collection. They’re going to be a must for any DIOR obsessive, and they’re available for purchase right now..
All images belong to DIOR.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!