The DIOR Addict Stellar Halo Shine Lipstick Collection is an interesting new launch. YSL recently launched their Rouge Volupte Rock ‘n Shine Lipsticks which feature a silver star centre. There’s a big similarity between the YSL lipsticks and the new DIOR Addict Stellar Halo Shine Lipstick Collection, so keep on reading to find out.
DIOR Addict Stellar Halo Shine Lipstick Collection
Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine is the iconic Dior lip shine with a new* starry centre. Poured into the stick and infused with pink and gold pearlescent micro-pigments, this Dior lucky star highlights the colour with a newfound halo shimmer for 8 hours** of unparalleled shine.
The balm glides on with incredible sensorially and instantly melts on contact with lips. The rich lip care formula creates a fine film infused with aloe vera for 24h hydration*** and long-lasting comfort, wrapped in the soft, addictive scent of vanilla with a hint of musk.
– Five fine, ultra-sensorial oils selected for their exceptional glide, shine, nourishment, comfort and softness.
– Teamed with these oils, natural beeswax provides both shine and nourishment for instant comfort that lasts throughout the day.
– Tone-on-tone pearlescent micro-pigments that reflect the light and create a stellar shine like no other.
DIOR Addict Stellar Halo Shine Lipstick Collection Shades
The DIOR Addict Stellar Halo Shine Lipstick Collection includes a range of 25 shades, in rosewood, red, brick and brown tones. Like Christian Dior’s star that helped him make his dreams come true, the star from Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine adds a wish to each of the shade names: Be Dior Star, Lucky Star, Pink Star and Super Star are good luck charms to collect in their own right.
- 384 Cherish Star – rosewood nude
- 620 Faith Star – cinnamon
- 630 Treasure Star – taupe
- 723 Blessing Star – brown peach
- 740 Happy Star – brick
- 847 Passion Star – bright brick
- 765 Desire Star – raspberry red
- 744 Success Star – orange red
- 673 Charm Star – vibrant coral
- 632 Arty Star – coral
- 669 Superstar – flashy coral
- 543 Peace Star – pink peach
- 563 Adored Star – coral pink
- 536 Lucky Star – red coral
- 767 Miss Star – rosy red
- 752 Sweet Star – raspberry
- 645 Hope Star – dark raspberry
- 667 Pink Star – antique pink
- 482 Dream Star – pink
- 578 DiorKiss Star – light raspberry
- 878 Adventure Star – magenta pink
- 976 Be Dior Star – fuchsia
- 892 Daring Star – dark rosewood
- 894 Free Star – rosy plum
- 981 Wild Star – black cherry
1. Prime the lips by gently massaging them with Lip Sugar Scrub and then remove any excess product.
2. Apply two coats of Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine, moving from the center up to the Cupid’s bow and then out to the corners.
The DIOR Addict Stellar Halo Shine Lipstick Collection launch on the 25th of March and I guess they’ll be £30-£32 each. The standard Stellar Shine Lipsticks are £30 each, but these are definitely a little more special.
All of the lipsticks have a silver and clear casing, and the special factor is once you lift off the lid to reveal the beautiful star shaped core that runs all the way through the lipsticks. The YSL star shaped core was definitely very glittery but the DIOR Addict Stellar Halo Shine Lipstick don’t appear to look glittery from the lip swatches shown on the DIOR website.
I love that each of the 25 DIOR Addict Stellar Halo Shine Lipstick shades have ‘star’ in the name, and I so need at least one of these shades, as I’m obsessed with stars. It’s so funny that two high end beauty brands would launch star core lipsticks within weeks of each other, and it’ll be interesting to see which brands follow suit.
BUY HERE: Sephora / Nordstrom / John Lewis / Boots / Harvey Nichols / Selfridges
All images belong to DIOR.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!