Dermstore has launched their latest beauty kit, and it’s the Dermstore x Skin Cancer Foundation 2021 Sun Care Kit, which has launched in time for summer.
The Dermstore beauty kits are super popular, and generate a lot of hype on Reddit, so I have no doubt that this edit will sell out quickly, so keep on reading to find out more….
The Dermstore x Skin Cancer Foundation 2021 Sun Care Kit is priced at $40, however the products inside this new beauty bundle are worth $92, which is a great deal. This particular bundle is themed around suncare, which couldn’t be more perfect considering we’re about to start summer…
“Protecting yourself from the sun’s harmful rays is the foundation of healthy skin. Curated in partnership with The Skin Cancer Foundation, the Dermstore x Skin Cancer Foundation Sun Care Kit comprises eight of our best-selling sun care products in one handy kit—including four that have earned The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation. Use this exclusive discovery set to find your new favorite sun products.“
Inside the Dermstore x Skin Cancer Foundation 2021 Sun Care Kit, you’ll find the following products;
- FULL SIZE EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- FULL SIZE COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Lip Sunscreen
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen (7 ml.)
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 (5 ml.)
- Dermstore Collection Daily Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 (.75 fl. oz.)
- Supergoop! GlowScreen (10 ml.)
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-in Milk Body & Face Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 100 (5 ml.)
- Oribe Power Drops Color Preservation Booster – 2% Vitamin C Complex (.01 fl. oz.)
- Dermstore Clear Bag
As you can see, the Dermstore x Skin Cancer Foundation 2021 Sun Care Kit contains a really great collection of products to protect your face, lips, hair and body from the sun’s harmful rays this summer. It is limited edition, and includes both full size and sample size products, and is available right here.