Any Dermalogica fans will be excited to know they’ve launched a brand new product today. The Dermalogica Retinol Clearing Oil has launched on the Dermalogica website, and is also available right here.
Dermalogica Retinol Clearing Oil
Yesterday Dermalogica shared some sneak peeks of the Dermalogica Retinol Clearing Oil by sharing images of the glass pipette dispenser, and asked their followers on Instagram to try to guess what the new product was going to be.
Most of the guesses were serum related, but it’s actually a retinol infused oil which sounds very exciting.
The Dermalogica Retinol Clearing Oil is a high-performance night oil which combines Retinol and breakout-clearing Salicylic Acid into one skin-soothing formula.
The time-released Retinol helps reduce visible signs of premature ageing. Salicylic Acid helps clear breakouts. Argan, Rosehip Seed and Golden Jojoba oils actively nourish skin.
- Targets breakouts and visible signs of premature skin ageing at the same time
- Renews and soothes skin overnight
- Delivers clearer, more vibrant skin by morning
- Time-Released Retinol (Vitamin A) – reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots
- Salicylic Acid – stimulates natural exfoliation and reduces breakouts
- Argan, Rosehip Seed, and Golden Jojoba Oils – soothes, nourishes and protects skin
Press button and release to fill dropper. At night, after cleansing, gently press button to dispense 6-10 drops into hands. Smooth over face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
I really like how sleek the packaging is on the Dermalogica Retinol Clearing Oil. With a teal to silver ombré effect on the glass bottle, with a silver lid, and glass pipette dispenser.
The oil is teal to match the teal on the bottle, and it sounds like such a great oil to combat breakouts, as well as helping to reduce visible signs of premature ageing