Dermalogica have unveiled their latest skincare launch; the Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum, and it sounds amazing! If you love Dermalogica skincare, or you’re looking for a product which can help firm up the skin on your neck, this new Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum is well worth a look…
“Ditch horizontal lines also known as “tech neck” and loose crepey skin around the neck and chest area with this highly effective serum that acts like a workout for your skin.
Developed with FlexLift Contour Technology, an innovative blend of peptides, this serum helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles while toning skin over time.
The unique roller applicator evenly distributes serum and provides an immediate tightening and lifting effect that sculpts skin for a more contoured appearance.“
- Flex Lift Contour Technology: Helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly lifting and tightening skin
- Resurrection Plant: Strengthens and replenishes skin’s moisture barrier for a smooth, even appearance and improved hydration and elasticity
- Rye Seed Extract and Rambutan Extract: work synergistically to deliver Retinol-like results, visibly smoothing, firming and toning skin
- Griffonia Seed Extract: Botanical extracts with potent antioxidants fight against free radicals
- Immediately tightens skin, and tones it over time
- Visibly lifts and sculpts skin’s appearance
- Smoothes and firms skin with Retinol-like results
The Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum is in a plastic tube with a roller applicator, and you turn the end of the tube to turn the tube ‘on’. Then you tilt your chin up and roll the applicator over the entire neck, from the décolleté up to the jawline.
Gently squeeze tube to dispense the serum while rolling. Return the applicator to the OFF position and continue rolling it in an upward motion over the skin to massage in the serum. Keep chin up until serum dries. Use morning and night.
Whenever a brand posts a before and after shot, I’m usually quite sceptical as you can usually tell they’ve used lots of lights, or filters on the ‘after’ shot, or they’ve applied makeup which will of course make the ‘after’ shot look better.
These photos of the Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum don’t appear to be at all manipulated, with the same lighting in both photos, and the model has the exact same pose for the before and after photos.
You really can see a very noticeable, amazing difference after 12 weeks, and that alone would get me trying the Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum.
You do have to use it twice a day, but the rollerball applicator sounds like it would be really quick and easy to use. If you fancy giving the Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum a try, it’s available right now for $82.
All images belong to Dermalogica.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!