There’s lots of new skincare launches this month, and the Dermalogica Melting Moisture Mask is the newest addition from Dermalogica, to help nourish and hydrate the skin.
I’m a massive fan of Dermalogica skincare, especially their Daily Microfoliant, so I’m always excited whenever they introduce something new to their range. If you’d like to find out all about the new Dermalogica Melting Moisture Mask, keep on reading….
I love a good face mask, and anything with moisture or hydration within the name, so when I saw the Dermalogica Melting Moisture Mask, I knew it was something I was going to have to add to my basket.
I don’t know about you, but my skin is so dry right now thanks to winter, so I’m reaching for all of the hydrating and nourishing skincare, and this mask sounds like the perfect product for adding a boost of hydration into the skin.
The Dermalogica Melting Moisture Mask is a brand new, nourishing and replenishing face mask which works to penetrate into the skin’s surface layers to provide extreme hydration to chronically dry skin.
Dermalogica Melting Moisture Mask features a vitamin-rich, buttery formula that delivers intense, lasting hydration to renew the appearance of dry skin.
Its formula is said to be activated by skin’s heat, with the balm warming in to a nourishing oil, working to soothe dry cracks and visibly improving dullness. Blended with potent ingredients, this treatment mask visibly smooths while protecting against free-radical damage.
- MeltingPoint Complex (Mango Seed Butter, Shea Butter, C10-18 Triglycerides, and a Mimosa/Sunflower/Jojoba Oil Blend): Powerful hydrating benefits and potent antioxidant minerals and vitamins.
- Micro-algae Plankton Extract: Soothing properties that support skin’s barrier and protect from pollution.
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6): Fatty acid that locks in moisture, making skin look soft and supple.
- Apply a pea-size amount on the face and massage into skin.
- The balm formula will transform into an oil.
- Avoid eyes and leave on.
- Do not wash off, but towel off excess, if necessary.
- Use once or twice a week, or as needed.
The Dermalogica Melting Moisture Mask looks really interesting as it looks like it’s packaged within a metal can, with a pump that you press once, and the balm-like formula will automatically dispense.
In the promotional imagery, the can looks really small, but it does contain 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and is going to retail for $65. Dermalogica skincare is on the pricier side, but they offer professional-grade skincare.
Their formulas really deliver on their claims, and I cannot wait to try this new mask as it sounds like it’s exactly what my skin needs right now. You can find the Dermalogica Melting Moisture Mask right here.