Dermalogica have just dropped their newest skincare launch, and it’s one for the face mask lovers. The Dermalogica Hydro Masque Exfoliant is a new 2-in-1 mask designed to combine both hydration and exfoliation in one easy, simple step. If you’d like to find out more about this face mask, keep reading….
Dermalogica Hydro Masque Exfoliant
The Dermalogica Hydro Masque Exfoliant is $60 and contains 1.7 oz / 50 mL of product within a plastic bottle, with an interesting delivery system. You have to press the white button on the top of the bottle, which dispenses the mask from the tube.
The Dermalogica Hydro Masque Exfoliant is a hydrating and exfoliating five minute masque which smooths and renews for luminous, healthy-looking skin. Its formula contains exfoliating bamboo which primes the skin for optimal hydration.
Whilst snow mushroom holds 450 x its weight in water, infusing skin with hydration, antioxidants and vitamins D. Jojoba ester and amino acids derived from sugar beets hydrate and help strengthen skin’s moisture barrier. Cucumber extract also provides a smoothing, and refreshing finish.
- Apply generously to cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Massage in circular motions until spheres disappear.
- Let masque activate for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and follow with your moisturizer.
- Use once or twice per week, or as recommended.
- Touch-Activated Bamboo Spheres: Exfoliating, mineral-rich spheres that dissolve upon activation for a targeted yet gentle exfoliation, delivering smooth, even-looking texture and a visibly glassy complexion.
- Snow Mushroom: Hydrates and provides high levels of vitamin D and plant sterols to plump, firm, and restore the look of ageing skin.
- Jojoba Seed, Sunflower, and Safflower: A powerful source of antioxidants, these properties support skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent dry, dull-looking skin.
The Dermalogica Hydro Masque Exfoliant sounds like such a unique face mask, with a really interesting texture. The beads look so strange, but I like the idea of them ‘popping’ on the skin to release a boost of hydration into the skin. Some masks need to be applied for 10 minutes plus, but this mask only needs five minutes so it’s ideal for when you’re short on time, but you still want to treat and pamper the skin.
All images belong to Dermalogica.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!