When I saw that the Dermalogica Clear Start FlashFoliant had launched, I was instantly excited. The Dermalogica Microfoliant is one of my all time favourite skincare products, and I simply can’t be without it, so I was really intrigued by this newest addition to their range.
Dermalogica Clear Start FlashFoliant
The Clear Start range is a system of powerful, technology- driven formulas that deliver fast-acting, multitasking results for breakout-prone skin.
The marketing for this particular sub-brand of theirs, looks as if it’s targeted towards those in their teens or early twenties, with reactive and hormonal skin types.
The Dermalogica Clear Start FlashFoliant is described as being a leave on, flash foaming chemical exfoliant that helps clear and prevent breakouts while brightening skin. Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), helps wipe out existing and future breakouts to clear skin.
Tangerine Peel Extract brightens dull skin while Grape Extract –a potent source of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) –exfoliates dead skin cells to help even skin tone.
- Helps wipe out existing and future breakouts.
- Provides a seemingly instant glow.
- Brightens skin and helps even skin tone.
- Salicylic Acid: (BHA) Gently exfoliates surface skin cells to draw out excess oil and bacteria. Helps unclog and purify pores
- Grape Extract: A blend of citric, lactic, malic, shikimic and tartaric acids that provides antioxidant protection and exfoliates to refine skin texture
- Tangerine Peel Extract: (AHA) Brightens and evens skin tone for a glassier complexion
Invert bottle and squeeze to dispense foam. Apply once daily to cleansed face and neck. Allow to absorb.
The Dermalogica Clear Start FlashFoliant sounds like the perfect treatment to apply before your shower or bath, to let it works its magic and rinse when you’re done.
All images belong to Dermalogica.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!