I have an exciting exclusive to share with you today, and it’s the new Cult Beauty The Sunshine Edit Beauty and Wellness Box. Cult Beauty are known for their fantastic beauty boxes, but this particular box is a little different to their usual boxes, keep on reading to find out more…
“Spring has finally sprung, but along with the thrill of warmer weather comes the risk of sun damage, which is why we’ve curated The Sunshine Edit – a joyful box of seven sunny heroes to see you through the summer months.
Brimming with essentials to keep your skin safe from the perils of sun and pollution, this line-up of supplements, serums and screens will have you ready and raring to glow. “
The Cult Beauty The Sunshine Edit Beauty and Wellness Box is £40, and features £135 worth of products, giving you an amazing saving! Inside the box, you’ll find the following products;
- Caudalie Tan Prolonging After-Sun Lotion (100ml) travel size
- Dr Dennis Gross Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (50ml) FULL SIZE
- Fresh Beauty Deluxe Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in ‘Coral’ (2.2g)
- HUM Nutrition Here Comes The Sun (30 softgels) FULL SIZE
- Kopari Beauty Beach Deodorant (26g) travel size
- Oskia Citylife Cleansing Concentrate (40ml) FULL SIZE
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 30 (15ml) travel size
This Cult Beauty The Sunshine Edit Beauty and Wellness Box will definitely be popular once it’s live on the website, so I’d recommend signing up to the waiting list right here to avoid disappointment!