They’ve been promoting indie skincare brands for the last few weeks, and now the Cult Beauty The Skindie Edit Beauty Box has been curated to feature a hand selected collection of their most popular brands and products.
“Because elevating your beauty ritual is our ultimate mission, we’re always curating selections of beauty must-haves that are destined to delight; the next in a line of thrill-inducing arrivals.
The Skindie Edit brings together the unsung, the emerging, the niche… and that’s what Skindie stands for: creative, independent, forward-thinking and passionate about their principles. With four full size and one travel size treat on offer, this set is worth over an impressive £95/€115 – that’s a saving of over 60%!”
The Cult Beauty The Skindie Edit Beauty Box is on sale for £35, with the products being worth over £95 from some really great brands. If you want to discover some new trending skincare brands, this box is perfect.
So, which products are included within the Cult Beauty The Skindie Edit Beauty Box? Let me tell you…
- Gallinée Face Vinegar (200ml) FULL SIZE
- Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm (7.5g) FULL SIZE
- Heritage Store Rosewater (237ml) FULL SIZE
- Sweet Chef Turmeric + Vitamin C Booster Eye Cream (15ml) FULL SIZE
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (20g) FULL SIZE
- Ultra Violette Supreme Screen SPF50+ (15ml) deluxe size
- Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask (15ml) deluxe size
This is such a great box, and with some really impressive brands like Alicia Keys’ own beauty brand and Laneige with their award-winning lip mask. As always with the Cult Beauty edits, the Cult Beauty The Skindie Edit Beauty Box is limited edition, and it’s available right now.