The Cult Beauty The Repair Edit Beauty Box is one of three new beauty boxes launching at Cult Beauty, all of which are themed around different hair types and hair concerns. With a box focusing on reparative haircare, volumising haircare and also curl-friendly haircare. Keep on reading to find out more….
“Dedicated to unearthing the BEST that the beauty world has to offer, Cult Beauty unites proven products – from established brands and unsung (but amazing!) companies – under one, ultra-shoppable online ‘roof’. And because elevating your beauty ritual is our ultimate mission, we’re always curating selections of beauty must-haves that are destined to delight and thrill.
Next in line: The Hair Edits; three boxes of hair goodies, painstakingly chosen by in-the-know Cult Beauty insiders to suit different hair types. The Repair Edit is designed to restore damaged hair to its former glory with a reparative routine, complete with a strengthening shampoo, replenishing masks and a growth-stimulating scalp treatment. “
Inside this box you’ll find haircare products designed to repair, restore and revitalise your hair, and whilst it’s only £30, the contents inside the box are worth £99, giving you a saving of 65%.
Let’s take a look at what’s inside….
- Amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Volume Spray (200ml) – FULL SIZE
- THE INKEY LIST Caffeine Scalp Treatment (50ml) – FULL SIZE
- Virtue One For All 6-In-One Styler (60ml) – travel size
- Living Proof Restore Shampoo (60ml) – travel size
- Living Proof Restore Conditioner (60ml) – travel size
- OLAPLEX No 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask (20ml) – deluxe sample
- OUAI HAIRCARE Hair Oil (5ml) – deluxe sample
- Davines The Renaissance Circle (50ml) – FULL SIZE
- Invisibobble Sprunchie Slim – FULL SIZE
All images belong to Cult Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!