Cult Beauty have launched a collection of beauty boxes, which would all make amazing gifts for Christmas, or give you a fab pampering experience in the run up to Christmas.
The Cult Beauty advent calendar sold out in mere minutes, so if you're gutted you missed out, these boxes would be a potential alternative if you fancy a selection of beauty treats at a great price.
Cult Beauty The Hair Heroes Edit Beauty Box
This particular Cult Beauty The Hair Heroes Edit Beauty Box, is like the name suggests, all about the hair, and features ten different haircare heroes for just £25.
“Leaving no stone unturned on our quest to discover the grooming world’s latest and greatest, we trawl the globe to curate our incredible edit of results-driven heroes.
Housed in an eye-catching, 20s-inspired gift box that unites ten ‘Holy Grail’ heroes, The Hair Heroes Edit boasts an array of beautiful must-haves, from salon-quality shampoos to targeted scalp treatment, for just £25/€30 – we’re treating you to a saving of over 70%! Gifting (or treating yourself!) has never been so easy!“
The products within this box give you a saving of over 70% which is incredible, and there's some seriously impressive brands hidden inside such as Olaplex, Living Proof, The Inkey List and Philip Kingsley to name but a few;
Cult Beauty The Hair Heroes Edit Beauty Box Contents Reveal
- Wet-Brush Pro Pop Fold Brush in ‘Rose Gold' – Full Size
- THE INKEY LIST Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Scalp Treatment (50ml) – Full Size
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment (40ml) – Deluxe Size
- Virtue 6-in-1 Styler (15ml) – Deluxe Size
- OLAPLEX No 6 Bond Smoother (30ml) – Travel Size
- Living Proof PhD Shampoo (60ml) – Travel Size
- Innersense Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner (59.15ml) – Travel Size
- Davines OI Shampoo (90ml) – Travel Size
- Captain Blankenship Golden Waves Sea Salt Shimmer Spray (59ml) – Travel Size
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Mask (30ml) – Travel Size
The Cult Beauty The Hair Heroes Edit Beauty Box comes with a cute orange, blue and pink art-deco inspired box, making them perfectly giftable, and with such great value, it won't be around for long at just £25 – the Wet Brush Pop Brush is £8.99 alone….