It’s bank holiday weekend, and the Cult Beauty The Guilt Conscious Goody Bag gift with purchase bundle has launched, and it’s an amazing little bundle.
There are so many fabulous beauty deals this weekend, including the Beauty Bay discount event and the By Terry discount event, and keep on reading to see what’s inside this incredible freebie..
Cult Beauty currently have a spend threshold deal on this weekend with their Spring In To Summer event, but you can’t combine both of these deals.
So you need to choose between the discount or the Cult Beauty The Guilt Conscious Goody Bag GWP, but both deals are fab!
If you’d like the Cult Beauty The Guilt Conscious Goody Bag GWP for free, you need to add £65 of products to your basket, and then enter the promo code CONSCIOUS in the discount code box, and you’ll get this bundle added to your basket for free.
The products within this bundle are worth over £185, and includes the following products;
- NatureLab Tokyo Deluxe Perfect Shine Clarifying Scalp Scrub 30g
- Cult Beauty Full Size Reusable Bamboo Cotton Pads x 10
- Codex Beauty Labs Deluxe Bia Exfoliating Wash 36ml
- Kora Organics Deluxe Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask 10ml
- Caudalie Deluxe Dark Spot Correcting Glycolic Night Cream 15ml
- 19/99 Beauty Precision Colour Pencil – full size + shades vary
- De Mamiel Deluxe First Fix Stress Response Serum 5ml
- Farmacy Travel Size Green Clean 50ml
- Cult Beauty Full Size Kraft Paper Makeup Bag
- Innersense Travel Size Pure Harmony Hairbath 59ml
- The Nue Co. Deluxe Nootro Focus (3 day supply)
- Sunday Riley Deluxe Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment 15ml
- Urban Decay Deluxe Perversion Mascara 3ml
- REN Deluxe Glycol Lactic Radiance Mask 15ml
I’m sure you’ll agree, it’s a fab little bundle, and it’s available right here whilst stocks last.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!