If you like a good goody bag deal, you’re going to love the new Cult Beauty The Founders Goody Bag 2020. This has become an annual offer, and it’s always a sellout so if you do like the look of the products inside the goody bag for this year’s edit, make sure you snap it up quickly as it will sell out.
Cult Beauty The Founders Goody Bag 2020
- Zoeva Luxe Fan Brush – full size
- Disciple Skincare Deluxe Dreamy Skin Retinyl Oil – 10ml sample
- The Inkey List Retinol Serum – full size
- 111Skin Bio Cellulose Treatment Mask – full size one mask
- By Terry Mascara Terrybly – 4g sample
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – 10ml sample
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2 in Glowing Jen – 1.3g sample
- Dr Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum – 5ml sample
- Dr Dennis Gross Stress Repair Face Cream – 7ml sample
- Drunk Elephant F-Balm Electrolyte WaterFacial – 15ml sample
- NatureLab TOKYO Perfect Shine Clarifying Scalp Scrub – 44g sample
- Goldfaden MD Wake Up Call – 12ml sample
- Summer Fridays R&R Mask – full size
- Iconic London Lip Plumping Gloss in Do Not Disturb OR Privacy Please OR Sex Kitten – full size
- Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Moisturizer – 3ml sample
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream – 7ml sample
- Emma Hardie Skincare Protect and Primer SPF30 – 15ml sample
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Daily Foaming Cleanser – 30ml sample
- VENeffect Pore Minimizing Cleanser – 15ml sample
So they are all the product that feature in the Cult Beauty The Founders Goody Bag 2020. I think you’ll agree, there’s an amazing mixture of skincare, makeup and beauty tools, from all very well known and well loved brands.
It’s fantastic that the Cult Beauty The Founders Goody Bag also contains full sized products as well as samples, and to think you get all these products for free, when you spend £160 on site is just mind blowing. It won’t hang around to snap it up if you want it, or you will regret it!
All images belong to Cult Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!