I absolutely love the beauty boxes that Cult Beauty launch, and the Cult Beauty The Female Founders Edit has been revealed as their latest box which is launching to celebrate International Women’s Day 2021. This has to be one of their best boxes they’ve done in a long time, and keep on reading to find out more…
“Because elevating your beauty ritual is our ultimate mission, we’ve curated a select handful of must-haves in The Female Founders Edit.
With five full sizes, one deluxe and three travel size treats on offer, this set is worth a whopping £225/€260 – earning the title of our most extravagant edit yet!
A love letter to the women that make the beauty industry what it is, this exclusive edit shines a spotlight on nine of the female-founded brands that are more than deserving of a place in your routine.”
The Cult Beauty The Female Founders Edit is £45, and the products inside the box are worth over £225 which is fantastic value for money. The brands included within this box are really impressive too, and I would be purchasing it myself if I didn’t already own the palette inside the box.
So which products are included within the Cult Beauty The Female Founders Edit? Let me tell you….
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Easy Eye Palette – Charlotte Darling (5.4g) FULL SIZE
- Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray (147ml) FULL SIZE
- Disciple Skincare Good Skin Face Oil (20ml) FULL SIZE
- KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss (4.5g) in ‘Jaws’ FULL SIZE
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating (25ml) TRAVEL SIZE
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant (30ml) TRAVEL SIZE
- U Beauty Super Smart Hydrator (15ml) TRAVEL SIZE
- VIEVE Modern Lip Definer in rich nude-brown Rumour (1.2g) FULL SIZE
- Wishful Thirst Trap Juice Serum (5ml) TRAVEL SIZE
The Cult Beauty The Female Founders Edit features so many amazing products, and it’s exciting that it contains a product from VIEVE (Jamie Genevieve’s new makeup brand) too.
It’s particularly great, as all of the brands included within this box are women owned, and it’s such a great way to celebrate International Women’s Day. I also like that there’s skincare, haircare, makeup, and it offers fantastic value for money. If you’d like to check it out, it’s available right here.