Cult Beauty are back with yet another beauty box, and this time it’s the Cult Beauty The Eye Edit Beauty Box, which, like the name suggests, is all about the eyes. Their last box was the Skindie Beauty Box, so it’s exciting to see another so soon.
We’ve seen a number of Cult Beauty curated beauty boxes this year, all of which carry a different theme, and showcase the best of what Cult Beauty has to offer.
“Brimming with skin care and make up essentials, this stellar line-up of brightening creams and sculpting masks will care for the delicate eye area, whilst the accentuating shadows and volumising mascara will bestow bigger, brighter eyes.
Add this to your arsenal to comfort and enhance – tricking everyone into thinking you get a full eight-hour sleep every single night (one can dream!).”
The Cult Beauty The Eye Edit Beauty Box is priced at £37, however the contents are worth over £100, giving you a saving of over 60%, which is incredible, as is the contents list.
This box has been created to give you the very best in eye makeup, and eye care from mascara and eyeshadow to eye masks and makeup removal. As always, the box is limited edition, and with contents as amazing as this, it isn’t going to be around for very long.
So, which products are included within the Cult Beauty The Eye Edit Beauty Box?
- VIEVE Eye Wand (1.4g) – full size worth £21
- ICONIC London Triple Threat Mascara (9ml) – full size worth £19
- THE INKEY LIST Caffeine Eye Cream (15ml) – full size worth £8.99
- Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Eyeshadow Palette (5 x 0.8g) – full size worth £22
- Wishful Eye Lift & Snatch Instant Sculpting Masks (1x pair) – full size worth £4
- Face Halo X Duo (2x pieces) – full size
- Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel (35ml) – deluxe travel size
I would be purchasing the Cult Beauty The Eye Edit Beauty Box myself if I didn’t already own the Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Palette and Iconic London Triple Threat Mascara, but it’s one of the best boxes they’ve created to date, and you can get your hands on it right now.