It’s a new month, and Cult Beauty are kickstarting the new month with the launch of the Cult Beauty The Cult Conscious Edit Beauty Box. Cult Beauty have launched so many beauty boxes this year, and they all carry a different theme, with their three haircare boxes being the most recent.
Now they’ve created the Cult Beauty The Cult Conscious Edit Beauty Box, which is themed around cruelty-free, vegan, and also black-owned brands, all in one beauty box, with a special value price.
“Inside this stellar, money-saving Cult Conscious Edit you’ll find three full sizes alongside six sized-to-try must-haves and one deluxe-sized formula to make up an impressive 10-piece selection.”
The Cult Beauty The Cult Conscious Edit Beauty Box is £40, however the products inside the gift box are worth £220, giving you a crazy good saving. The Cult Conscious Edit is a 10-piece edit that celebrates ‘conscious’ formulas via coveted ‘Proof Points’ that empower you to verify their conscious credentials without any legwork.
So what’s inside the Cult Beauty The Cult Conscious Edit Beauty Box?
- Versed The Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel (15ml) – mini
- DISCIPLE Skincare Juicy Mist (50ml) – travel size
- Omorovicza Cleansing Foam (30ml) – travel size
- Sand&Sky Super Bounce Mask (30g) – travel size
- Aurelia London The Probiotic Concentrate (15ml) – travel size
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara (5.5g) – travel size
- Danessa Myricks Beauty Dew Wet Balm (3g) – deluxe size
- Medik8 Illuminating Eye Balm (15ml) – full size
- Larry King Hair Care Liquid Hairbrush Conditioner (180ml) – full size
- REN CLEAN SKINCARE Overnight Glow Dark Spot Sleeping Cream (50ml) – full size
The Cult Beauty The Cult Conscious Edit Beauty Box is such a good box, and the fact you’re getting the Medik8 Illuminating Eye Balm, which is full size and worth £32 alone, it’s an amazing deal, and you can find it right here.
All images belong to Cult Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!