The best beauty advent calendar each year, is most definitely the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar. I did a full unboxing and reveal of last year’s calendar, and the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 waiting list has now officially opened.
It might feel kinda crazy, considering it’s only August. However, this is the most sought after advent calendar from any beauty brand or retailer, so getting on that waiting list is essential, if you want a chance of snapping it up of course.
If you’d like to see every single product which features inside the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 edit, keep on reading, as I have every single one of the thirty seven beauty products to share with you.
What Is The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is a 25-day beauty advent calendar, featuring an incredible collection of makeup, skincare, haircare, makeup and home fragrance. It’s always the best beauty advent calendar every single year, and 2022 is no different, with this year’s calendar having;
- 37 beauty products worth over £1000 (one thousand pounds)
- 25 drawers to open
- 14 full-sized products
- The highest value Cult Beauty has ever done for an advent calendar
- Three golden tickets will feature within three random calendars, and holders of those tickets will win £1000 Cult Beauty credit to spend!
- By indulging yourself in their carefully curated line up of festive treats, you are doing your bit to support other people and the planet. As Cult Beauty will be donating over £75,000 from the sales of the advent calendar to the Mental Health UK charity.
“Set to outshine every gift on your Christmas list, the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is overflowing with 37 beauty favourites — including a whopping 14 full sizes — each carefully chosen to delight you throughout December.“
Take your time exploring the Cult Beauty icon hiding behind every door — particularly day 25, behind which you’ll find six (yes, six!) very special beauty finds.
We’re stepping it up a notch this year, too, with a grand total of three Golden Tickets hidden within our calendars. Worth ONE THOUSAND Cult Beauty pounds each, the three lucky winners are in for the spree of a lifetime. It really is the most wonderful time of the year…
What made the Cult Beauty 2021 Advent Calendar so special? Well, they had multiple days when you got a whole selection of products on the one day. Cult Beauty are doing exactly the same thing for 2022, which is extremely exciting.
If you’d like to see everything that was inside the 2021 Cult Beauty Advent Calendar, check out my full unboxing right here. The fact multiple days had multiple products blew my mind, and the range of brands included was incredible, and the Cult Beauty 2022 Advent Calendar is even more amazing than last year’s calendar.
What’s inside the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- 111SKIN – deluxe size Oxygen Express Mask (30ml) worth £38
- Augustinus Bader – discovery size The Rich Cream (15ml) worth £64.50
- Biossance – full size Squalane and Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum (50ml) worth £52
- Briogeo – travel size Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Hair Mask (59ml) worth £15
- BYOMA – full size Moisturising Gel Cream (50ml) worth £11.99
- Charlotte Tilbury – full size Bigger Brighter Eyes in ‘Exagger-Eyes’ (5.2g) worth £43
- Color Wow – travel size Dream Coat Supernatural Spray (50ml) worth £12.50
- Cult Beauty – full size Mulberry Silk Sleep Mask in ‘Pink’ worth (not available to purchase individually)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – travel size Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum (15ml) worth £34
- Dr. LEVY Switzerland – full size Pollution Shield 5PF (30ml) worth £79
- Drunk Elephant – travel size Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser (60ml) worth £14
- FARMACY – full size Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturiser (50ml) worth £42
- Glow Recipe – travel size Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops (15ml) worth £11.62
- Hair By Sam Mcknight – travel size Deeper Love Intense Treatment Mask (50ml) (brand new not released product)
- Hair Gain – travel size Nourishing Miracle Treatment Hair Mask (50ml) worth £14.50
- Hourglass – travel size Caution Extreme Lash Mascara (5.5g) worth £14
- Huda Beauty – full size Power Bullet Cream Glow Sweet Nudes in ‘Sweet Cheeks’ or Bossy Browns in ‘Hustla’ (3g) worth £23
- HUM Nutrition – travel size Hair Sweet Hair (14 gummies) worth £6.35
- Jo Loves – travel size A Home Candle in ‘Christmas Trees’ (70g)
- K18 – travel size Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask (5ml) worth £9
- LANEIGE – full size Lip Sleeping Mask in ‘Chocolate’ (20g) worth £19
- Laura Mercier – travel size Pure Canvas Hydrating Primer (25ml) worth £18
- MALIN+GOETZ – full size Dark Rum Perfume Oil (9ml) worth £27
- Medik8 – travel size r-Retinoate Intense (15ml) worth £64.50
- NIOD – travel size Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (15ml) worth £20.50
- Pai Skincare – travel size The Impossible Glow Hyaluronic Acid Highlighting Drops in ‘Champagne’ (10ml) worth £18.99
- REN CLEAN SKINCARE – full size Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream (15ml) worth £44
- RÓEN – full size RÓGLOW Skin Stick in ‘Glazed’ (8g) worth £29
- Sachajuan – travel size Scalp Shampoo (100ml) worth £14
- Sachajuan – travel size Scalp Conditioner (100ml) worth £14
- Sol de Janeiro – travel size Bom Dia Bright Cream (75ml) worth £20
- Sunday Riley – full size C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (30ml) worth £70
- Supergoop! – travel size Unseen Sunscreen SPF 30 (15ml) worth £15
- The INKEY List – full size Polyglutamic Acid Serum (30ml) worth £14.49
- Virtue – deluxe size Healing Oil (9ml) worth £7.56
- Youth To The People – full size Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream (59ml) worth £50
- Zelens – travel size Power D Fortifying and Restoring (10ml) worth £47
How different is the Cult Beauty 2022 Calendar to the Cult Beauty 2021 Calendar?
There doesn’t appear to be any product duplicates between the two calendars, but the following brands are in the calendar for the second year in a row:
- Glow Recipe
- Augustinus Bader
- HUM Nutrition
- Sunday Riley
- Laura Mercier
- ROEN Beauty
- The Inkey List
- Youth To The People
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Drunk Elephant
The big disappointing difference between the two years is the candle. On day 25 of last year’s calendar we got a full size £50 Bella Freud Loving Candle, and this year there’s a tiny Jo Loves votive candle, which is a mega downgrade.
Every single year, the Cult Beauty advent calendar sells out within an hour, so if you want to get your hands on the Cult Beauty 2022 advent calendar, I’d highly recommend signing up to the advent calendar 2022 beauty waiting list, as you’ll be emailed the second the Cult Beauty advent 2022 goes on sale. So get yourself on that waiting list right now.
All images belong to Cult Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!