Macy’s are back with another advent calendar this year, with the Created For Macy’s 25 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 just being revealed right here on their website. Last year’s calendar had a very similar design, with the same Created for Macy’s theme, showcasing all of the beauty brands Macy’s have to offer.
Created For Macy’s 25 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2020
The Created For Macy’s 25 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 is $99, but the contents inside are worth a staggering $434 which is fantastic value for money.
“Count down to the holidays with Macy’s Advent Calendar. Pull open each of the 25 doors to discover a collection of exciting beauty treasures!”
Created For Macy’s 25 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Sage and Orange Blossom
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
- Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Capsules
- Tarte Lippie Lingerie in Whisper
- Sundari Chamomile Eye Oil
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
- Caudalie Vinoperfect serum
- Lavido Age Away Hydrating Cream
- Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion
- Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream
- Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water
- Lancome Mr. Big Mascara Deluxe
- Shiseido Ultimune
- Eve Lom Rescue Mask
- Stila Shimmer and Glow in Starlight
- SK-II RNA Power Cream
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow
- Girlactik Precise Eyeliner Marker
- Luxie 504 Large Angled Brush
- Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream
- Bareminerals Prime Time Original Foundation Primer
- Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx® Collagen Moisturizer
- Perricone Cold Plasma Face
- PUR Acne Primer Mini
- A special gift: $10 gift card!
I think it’s strange that Macy’s done include the sizes for the products inside their calendar, when other beauty brands do. It’s important to know what size the products are, so you can decide whether it’s worth it or not. If you do like the look of this year’s calendar, it’s available right now whilst stocks last.
All images belong to Macy’s.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!