The Covergirl Outlast Extreme Wear Pressed Powder has launched as the latest addition to the growing Covergirl Outlast Extreme Collection, and follows up from the Outlast Extreme Concealers which launched at the beginning of June.
Covergirl Outlast Extreme Wear Pressed Powder
“Get a shine-free, flawless finish that lasts all day with COVERGIRL Outlast Extreme Wear Pressed Powder. This lightweight, full-coverage face powder leaves skin looking fresh and natural, not heavily made up.
Available in a variety of shades, the buildable formula absorbs oil and keeps shine under control without caking or cracking. Plus, the pressed powder makeup is completely transfer-proof, providing up to 16 hours of wear time.“
The Covergirl Outlast Extreme Wear Pressed Powder is $9.99 and is available in eight different shades;
- 810 Classic Ivory
- 820 Creamy Natural
- 840 Natural Beige
- 855 Soft Honey
- 862 Natural Tan
- 870 Toasted Almond
- 875 Soft Sable
- 880 Cappuccino
- FLAWLESS FULL COVERAGE: Buildable pressed powder blends seamlessly into skin to deliver a flawless finish with no caking or cracking
- SLAY ALL DAY: This life-proof and transfer-resistant formula lasts up to 16 hours
- SHINE CONTROL FORMULA: Lightweight, breathable face powder absorbs oil to keep shine under control
- FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE: Available in a range of shades so you can find the right match for your skin
- CRUELTY-FREE: Covergirl products are Leaping Bunny Certified by Cruelty-Free International, meaning they are never tested on animals
So that’s the brand new Covergirl Outlast Extreme Wear Pressed Powder. It’s a pressed powder which is said to keep your makeup in place for up to 16 hours, and is life-proof, water-proof, transfer-proof and is said to be lightweight too. It also claims to not cake or crack on the skin either, which is a bold claim, and if you fancy giving it a try, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Covergirl.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!