There’s a brand new addition to the COVERGIRL Outlast collection; the brand new and exciting COVERGIRL Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Foundation.
COVERGIRL foundations are always popular, and the Outlast collection is particularly popular, and Covergirl have said you’ll enjoy this brand new formula if you already love their Outlast Stay Fabulous or Outlast Active foundations. Keep on reading to find out more…
COVERGIRL Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Foundation
The COVERGIRL Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Foundation is currently only available from Walmart, and from Amazon, but it’ll be launching at all other COVERGIRL stockists shortly. It’s on sale for $10.49, and is available in 21 different shades.
The COVERGIRL Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Foundation is designed to speed up your beauty routine, as it’s designed to work as a long lasting foundation, a primer and concealer all-in-one.
Regardless of how much foundation you apply this new 3-in-1 foundation is said to be your go-to when it comes to providing the naturally flawless full coverage finish you crave. Featuring a lightweight and cake-free formula, which wears upto 24 hours.
Offering a seamlessly blendable formulation, allowing you to cover imperfections, whilst helping to defend your skin against the elements, the hydrating, breathable foundation contains SPF 18 sunscreen and promises to be sweat-resistant, transfer-resistant, and humidity-proof too.
- You can apply the Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Foundation using just your fingertips, a foundation brush or makeup sponge.
- Smooth formula onto a fresh, clean face, blending upwards and outwards using light, feathery strokes for even coverage
- Build coverage as needed.
You can apply this full coverage COVERGIRL Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Foundation by using your fingertips, a foundation brush, or a makeup sponge, to help perfect your flawless base.
The bottle comes with a handy pump, allowing you to control how much product you dispense, to help minimise unnecessary wastage, whilst also being hygienic too.
- COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Covergirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Full Coverage Liquid Foundation blends seamlessly, doesn’t cake, covers imperfections, and evens out skin tone
- ONE EASY STEP: 3-in-1 face makeup is a primer, concealer, and foundation all-in-one for a naturally flawless finish
- PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS: This lightweight, breathable foundation contains SPF 18 sunscreen and is transfer-, humidity-, and sweat-proof
- RANGE OF SHADES: Lasts for up to 24 hours and is available in 21 full coverage shades so you can find the best match for your skin tone
- CRUELTY-FREE: Covergirl products are Leaping Bunny Certified by Cruelty-Free International, meaning they are never tested on animals
The COVERGIRL Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Foundation is available in 21 shades;
- 800 Fair Ivory
- 802 Golden Ivory
- 805 Ivory
- 810 Classic Ivory
- 817 Golden Natural
- 820 Creamy Natural
- 825 Buff Beige
- 840 Natural Beige
- 842 Medium Beige
- 845 Warm Beige
- 855 Soft Honey
- 856 Caramel Beige
- 857 Golden Tan
- 860 Classic Tan
- 862 Natural Tan
- 865 Tawny
- 870 Toasted Almond
- 872 Warm Tawny
- 875 Soft Sable
- 877 Deep Golden
- 880 Cappuccino
The new COVERGIRL Outlast Extreme Wear 3-in-1 Foundation sounds really impressive, especially as it contains SPF for added protection for the skin. If you fancy giving it a try, before it goes on full general sale, you can find all 21 shades of the foundation right here.
All images belong to Covergirl.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!