Covergirl kicked off 2020 with the launch of their Clean Fresh collection, which is made with 100% vegan ingredients like coconut milk and aloe vera, without sulfates, formaldehyde, phthalates, parabens, or talc. The Covergirl Clean Fresh Cream Blush collection is just one of the products in the range, and is a collection of four cream blushers.
Covergirl Clean Fresh Cream Blush
The Covergirl Clean Fresh Cream Blush is infused with hyaluronic acid, and works to hydrate and plums up cheeks for a fresh, dewy glow. It comes in a variety of high-pigment shades, so you can choose a natural blush shade for day, then show off a more adventurous evening look with a bold dash of colour.
- FORMULATED WITHOUT FORMALDEHYDE, PHTHALATES, PARABENS, SULFATES AND TALC
- 100% VEGAN BLUSH
- PLUMP IT UP: Infused with hyaluronic acid for a dewy finish and extra plump where you need it
- ALL-DAY, EVERY DAY: Long-lasting, natural cream blush ideal for everyday wear
- EXPRESS YOURSELF: High-pigment shades allow you to transform your look anytime you want
- CRUELTY-FREE: COVERGIRL products are Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International, meaning they’re never tested on animals
- ALL DAY HEALTHY GLOW Light coverage for all skin types
- NOURISHES SKIN WITH GOOD-FOR-YOU INGREDIENTS Infused with hydrating coconut milk and aloe extract for a youthful, dewy glow
The Covergirl Clean Fresh Cream Blush $10.99 features four shades;
- 330 Sweet Innocence
- 350 Flushed
- 370 Butterflies
- 390 Ripe & Ready
The Covergirl Clean Fresh Cream Blush range are packaged within white, squeezy plastic tubes with long nozzles so you can squeeze out as much or as little product as you want.
Looking at the swatches of all four shades, it looks as if they all have some sort of shimmer in them. It's a shame that they all have shimmer in them, but the numbers for the shades are so far apart that it might be that Covergirl are planning on adding more shades.