Cover FX have launched a brand new product as part of their ‘Custom’ collection today. The Cover FX Custom Blending Moisturizer is said to be the answer to both your skincare and makeup prep needs. Keep on reading to find out more…
Cover FX Custom Blending Moisturizer
“The COVER FX Custom Blending Moisturizer is the answer to both your skincare and makeup prep needs. The uniquely innovative formula is infused with Prebiotics and Probiotics that balance your skin’s living protective layer to create a more radiant, youthful-looking complexion over time.
Designed to use alone or mix with your existing liquid beauty products, the formula is also enriched with Anti-Stress Adaptors to help protect against age-accelerating environmental stressors.”
The Cover FX Custom Blending Moisturizer is said to be unique to other moisturisers because it combines a light-as-air feel with powerful skincare benefits, and pollution protection.
On the surface, the skin is left feeling smooth and breathable prior to makeup application, but deep down, the Cover FX Custom Blending Moisturizer’s unique formula is working to restore your youthful glow.
- Prebiotic and Probiotic Complexes: Create a smoother, brighter complexion by strengthening and balancing the microbiome (skin’s living protective layer).
- Anti-Stress Adaptors (Ceramides): Help protect against pollution, free radicals and other age-accelerating environmental aggressors.
- Shea Butter & Hyaluronic Acid Complex: Helps restore and maintain skin’s elasticity.
- Olive Oil & Jojoba Oil: Soften and moisturize skin.
- Use every morning. Can also be used in the evening under a heavier cream or facial oil.
- Apply evenly to face with fingertips or Cover FX Custom Application Brush. Wear alone or mix with your favourite liquid makeup/skincare products.
- To apply with our Custom Application Brush, add 1-2 drops into the first well and your choice of liquid skincare/makeup products into the two other wells.
The Cover FX Custom Blending Moisturizer is marketed as being something you can mix with other beauty products for a custom blend, but playing devils advocate, you could do that with absolutely any moisturiser.
I can see why they’ve marketed it this way, as it ties into their Custom Cover Drops or Custom Enhancer Drops, but this particular product is basically a straight up moisturiser.
There’s nothing stopping you blending a moisturiser you already own with your foundation, or liquid highlighter, and it’d save you $42 by doing so. I’m sure the ingredients are great, but I’m just not convinced.