ColourPop has revealed their latest mega palette, and it’s the ColourPop You’re Golden Mega Palette. They first revealed the palette by sharing a grey scale palette, where they’d inverted the colours, so we could see the shade names, but we had no idea about the colours – until now.
“☀️YOU’RE GOLDEN☀️ our brand new MEGA palette had just entered the chat! This golden beauty is full of warm neutrals with a diverse range of matte & metallic finishes. ✨Delivering 30 shades to achieve the ultimate summery & sexy look!“
The ColourPop You’re Golden Mega Palette is the latest of the 30 pan mega palettes, and it joins the Stone Cold Fox Palette and the Bare Necessities palettes, both of which have 30 shades with circular pans in neutral cardboard packaging.
- Row One: PCH / Jet Set / Rum Season / One Way / Salty / Hidden Gem
- Row Two: Covet / Secret Spot / On Ice / Remote / Cruise / Illusion
- Row Three: Weekend / Sandy / Lounger / Bayshore / Suns Out / Private Beach
- Row Four: Must Stay / Saunter / The Palisades / Balmy / Prime Time / Daydreamer
- Row Five: Cover Up / Slumber / Warmer Daze / Bask / Sporty / Fling
In the post of the ColourPop You’re Golden Mega Palette with the black and white, many tried to guess the colour story, and the majority of people guessed a colourful mermaid / beach themed palette, as the names were kinda beach themed.
Instead, it’s a neutral toned neutral palette. The Stone Cold Fox Palette is a cool toned neutral palette, whilst the Bare Necessities Palette is a warm toned neutral palette, so the new You’re Golden Palette is their neutral offering, and I absolutely love it!