We have a new collection from ColourPop! The ColourPop Melrose Collection has launched at ULTA as an exclusive, but will be launching on the ColourPop website later this week. It’s nice to see ULTA get an exclusive, and this is a beautiful collection to transition us from winter to spring.
ColourPop Melrose Collection
The ColourPop Melrose Collection includes the following products;
- ColourPop Off Melrose Eyeshadow Palette
- ColourPop Melrose Blusher – 2 Shades
- ColourPop Melrose Lux Lip Gloss – 4 Shades
The ColourPop Off Melrose Palette is a fifteen pan pressed powder palette, and contains 14.20g of product within a cardboard palette and a palm tree design on the packaging.
“Get in, we’re going to Melrose. This cool-toned neutral palette is as unique as your fave vintage tee. With a cool mix of icy metallics, blinged out glitter, and rich mattes, this model-off-duty palette will take your look from a morning latte run to late night drinks on the rooftop.“
- Boutique: Soft taupe with silver sparkle
- Trading Post: Icy mauve
- Brunch?: Vibrant rose gold with gold pinpoints
- Fairfax: Duochrome lavender with an icy blue flip
- Easy Breezy: Midtone warm rose
- On The List: Cool-toned lilac rose
- Social Club: True rose gold glitter
- Down To Urth: Cool toned deep brown
- Take It Again: Vivid golden green
- La Brea: Deep mossy brown with gold pinpoints
- $10 Latte: Deep chestnut with gold pinpoints
The ColourPop Melrose Collection includes four shades of their Lux Lip Gloss formula, and the shades are designed to complement the tones within the palette.
The four shades are;
- Let’s Be Clear – clear
- Eclectic – pale nude with silver and gold pinpoints
- Cross Street – mid-tone nude with hot pink and gold pinpoints
- Health Kick – warm chocolate with pink and gold pinpoints
The ColourPop Melrose Collection also includes two blush powders;
- Juice Bar – mid-tone petal pink
- Fashion District – nude terracotta
As far as ColourPop collections go, the ColourPop Melrose Collection is quite a small and compact collection, especially compared to the Animal Crossing collection.
However, it’s available right now via the ULTA website and launches on the ColourPop website later this week.
All images belong to ColourPop.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!