ColourPop have been on a new palette kick lately, and the ColourPop Lust For Dusk Shadow Palette has been revealed as being their latest launch.
It has also been revealed this week that there are two new ULTA exclusive palettes coming, which are called Fine Feathered and High Tide. The Fine Feathered Palette is a berry toned palette, whilst High Tide is all about the deals.
They’re both nine pan palettes, and they’re beautiful, but the new ColourPop Lust For Dusk Shadow Palette is a sixteen pan palette which is exciting, and different to their usual palettes.
It looks like a beautiful cool toned neutral palette, and I love cool tones, so this palette is right up my street. It’s currently only available at ULTA, and it’s $24 which isn’t bad for a sixteen pan palette.
“Turn up the mood lighting with rich, moody shades, in the ColourPop Lust For Dusk Eyeshadow Palette – perfect for an evening out.“
I like that this palette is different in that it contains more mattes to shimmers, with ten matte shades and six shimmer shades. I do prefer the ColourPop shimmer formula, but it’s always nice to see something different.
@TheRealShawne was amazingly kind enough to share these some swatches of all sixteen shades, which is incredibly kind, but it’s fab to be able to see the shades.
The shade names within the ColourPop Lust For Dusk Shadow Palette are;
- Sunset Chaser (metallic warm gold)
- Wild Sky (matte yellow peach)
- Shaken (metallic silvery mauve)
- Mood Lighting (metallic pale silvery taupe)
- Hot Glam (matte cool toned saddle brown)
- Quiet Storm (metallic warm copper with pinky pinpoints)
- Mixer (matte pinky mauve)
- Eventide (matte soft dusty taupe)
- Nite Lovers (metallic warm taupe with a silvery gold duo chrome finish)
- Horizon (matte peach)
- Take the lead (matte greige)
- Miser (metallic pinky teracotta with a silvery blue duo chrome finish)
- That’s Neat (matte cool- toned chocolate with golden pin points)
- After Dark (matte teracotta)
- Serve Chilled (matte smoky plum)
- Twilight (matte mid- tone grey)
I love the mix of shades, and whilst yes, it’s another neutral palette, but ColourPop don’t have a palette anything like this one in their extensive palette collection.
The palette has now officially launched, and a massive thank you to @TheRealShawne for this very exciting exclusive, and you can get your hands on the new palette right here.