We did get a preview of the Fresh Kiss formula launch as part of the Cherry Crush collection which dropped last week, and now we have a whole range of shades!
It’s always exciting whenever ColourPop introduce a brand new lip formula, and whilst I wish the new shades were an extension of their Ultra Glossy Lip lipglosses.
The new ColourPop Fresh Kiss Glossy Lip Stain Collection is going to appeal to those that love a very long wearing lip tint – because these babies stain!
“So Fresh, So Kissable! 💋💋💋
Pucker up and meet the Fresh Kiss glossy lip stain collection! Applies like a gloss, wears like a stain for long-lasting just-bitten lip color.”
What is Fresh Kiss Glossy Lip Stain?
Their first ever hybrid lip formula combines the long-lasting powers of a lip stain with the shine of a gloss for a kiss of colour that lasts all day!
- Antioxidant-Rich Ingredients – Packed with vitamin-rich Guava Extract & Lychee Extract both known to fight free radicals and keep lips feeling fresh.
- Fresh Feel, Glossy Finish – This hydrating, water-based formula delivers medium to buildable coverage with a non-drying, glossy finish for a juicy, just bitten look.
The ColourPop Fresh Kiss Glossy Lip Stain Collection includes nine different shades, and each of the lip stains are packaged within clear, plastic rectangular tubes with nude coloured lids.
The packaging is different to what we normally see from ColourPop, and the tubes remind me of the packaging on the Clarins Lip Oils, and they have doefoot applicators.
In the ColourPop Fresh Kiss Glossy Lip Stain Collection, there are a total of nine different shades, which are launching on Thursday 9th of July at 10am PST. I expect them to be the same price as the shades within the Cherry Crush collection, which is $8.
The shades within the ColourPop Fresh Kiss Glossy Lip Stain Collection are;
- 💋 Tutti Fruity | deep red burgundy
- 💋 Ice Pop | mid-toned pink
- 💋 Twice Shy | warm mid-tone nude
- 💋 First Bite | warm peach
- 💋 Cherry Up | warm rose
- 💋 Sugar Snap | warm nude
- 💋 Big Apple | true red
- 💋 Roll Out | bright red coral
- 💋 Berry Ripe | cool-toned berry
The new shades all look so pretty, and they really do deliver on the claim of ‘staining’ the lips. Some influencers have shared their skin post-swatches, and the ColourPop Fresh Kiss Glossy Lip Stains have left stains behind for hours and hours, so if you like a long lasting lip tint, you’ll love this new lip collection.