“The ColourPop Fine Feathered Eyeshadow Palette is a monochromatic fuschia pressed powder palette. Featuring a range of bold fuschias, supported by softer pinks to complete your look.“
This palette is a deep burgundy and berry themed palette, and like the teal themed High Tide Palette, I feel like they’d have made great additions to their monochromatic palette collection.
All of the monochromatic palettes have plastic packaging with mirrors, and you don’t get a mirror inside this palette, but the packaging is beautiful. The cover of the palette has a berry toned feather design, with foil accents to complement the feather theme of the palette.
The ColourPop Fine Feathered Eyeshadow Palette includes the following shades;
- Tweet Me (soft metallic peachy pink)
- Flying High (warm matte rose)
- Of a Feather (dusty mauve with pin points of gold and silver)
- Take a Gander (mid- tone matte coral pink)
- No Flocks (metallic rose)
- Goose Chase (deep cool-toned matte fuchsia)
- Nest Egg (rich matte red fuchsia)
- Hen Party (vibrant matte fuchsia)
- Tell Tail (deep matte smokey plum)
I think from the two new nine pan palettes, the ColourPop Fine Feathered Eyeshadow Palette is my favourite as I prefer these tones to teals, but they are both beautiful, and they’re already generating a lot of excitement across social media. If you’d like to check out the new palette, it’s available right here.