“The ColourPop Fine Feathered Eyeshadow Palette is a monochromatic fuschia pressed powder palette. Featuring a range of bold fuschias, supported by softer pinks to complete your look.“
This palette is a deep burgundy and berry themed palette, and like the teal themed High Tide Palette, I feel like they’d have made great additions to their monochromatic palette collection.
All of the monochromatic palettes have plastic packaging with mirrors, and you don’t get a mirror inside this palette, but the packaging is beautiful. The cover of the palette has a berry toned feather design, with foil accents to complement the feather theme of the palette.
The ColourPop Fine Feathered Eyeshadow Palette includes the following shades;
- Tweet Me (soft metallic peachy pink)
- Flying High (warm matte rose)
- Of a Feather (dusty mauve with pin points of gold and silver)
- Take a Gander (mid- tone matte coral pink)
- No Flocks (metallic rose)
- Goose Chase (deep cool-toned matte fuchsia)
- Nest Egg (rich matte red fuchsia)
- Hen Party (vibrant matte fuchsia)
- Tell Tail (deep matte smokey plum)
I think from the two new nine pan palettes, the ColourPop Fine Feathered Eyeshadow Palette is my favourite as I prefer these tones to teals, but they are both beautiful, and they’re already generating a lot of excitement across social media. If you’d like to check out the new palette, it’s available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!