If you’re a fan of Cloud 10 Beauty, it’s official; the Cloud 10 Beauty 12 Days Of Slay Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is back for the fourth year running.
For the last four years, the Cloud 10 Beauty Advent Calendar has had the same name, and for 2021, it’s Vol. IV, and it looks like it could quite possibly be bigger and better than the 2018, 2019 and 2020 calendars.
The Cloud 10 Beauty 12 Days Of Slay Advent Calendar Vol III 2020 was €79 / £71.10, and the contents inside the advent calendar were worth €380. Last year’s calendar featured a white chest design, and this year’s offering looks a little more luxe and special in comparison.
Cloud 10 Beauty are yet to reveal the price of this year’s advent calendar, but they have told us the contents inside are worth €310, which is €70 less than last year, which is a little disappointing, but we can’t pass judgement until we see the contents inside the calendar.
So, what does the Cloud 10 Beauty 12 Days Of Slay Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- St Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist Full Size
- Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Leave-In Treatment Full Size
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold Exfoliating Treatment With 5% Glycolic Acid 50ml
- Pixi Vitamin-C Tonic 100ml
- Zelens Power D Fortifying & Resoring Serum Full Size
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer Travel Size
- Institut Esthederm Osmoclean Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser Full Size
- Pestle & Mortar Recover The Ultimate Eye Cream Travel Size
- Spotlight Teeth Whitening Strips Set of 7
- Emma Hardie Moringa Renewal Treatment Mask 15ml
- L.A. Girl Primer Spray Full Size
- Redken Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner Duo Travel Size
- *You may receive either the Redken Extreme Conditioner or Redken Extreme Play Safe Treatment 30ml in your 12 Days of Slay Gift Set.
If you want to get hold of this advent calendar, it is now available to purchase right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!