For the last two years, Cloud 10 Beauty have launched the Cloud 10 Beauty 12 Days Of Slay Advent Calendar, and for 2020 they’ve launched the Vol. III version, which is very exciting if you’ve enjoyed the last two years. If you’d like to find out all about the 2020 edit, keep on reading…
“The Cloud 10 Beauty 12 Days of Slay Gift Set Vol. III is the ULTIMATE Christmas gift.
After selling out almost instantly in 2018 and 2019, we are super excited to announce that this limited-edition gift set is coming back! Packed with 12 best-selling products all at an amazing price!“
The Cloud 10 Beauty 12 Days Of Slay Advent Calendar Vol III 2020 is €79 / £71.10, and the contents inside the advent calendar are worth €380 – which I think you’ll agree is fantastic. This year’s calendar is a white chest design, with rose gold foil accents and twelve drawers containing luxury beauty treats.
So what’s inside the Cloud 10 Beauty 12 Days Of Slay Advent Calendar Vol III 2020? Let me tell you…
- Tan-Luxe Super Glow SPF30 Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum Full Size
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Deluxe Size
- Zelens Power C High Potency Serum Treatment Drops Full Size 30ml
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer Mini
- Alpha-h Liquid Gold 30ml
- Spotlight Teeth Whitening Strips Set of 10
- Pestle & Mortar Hydrate Lightweight Moisturiser 30ml
- PIXI Glow Tonic 100ml
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi Usage Dry Oil 30ml
- NUXE Rêve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream 30ml
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 Full Size
- Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask Deluxe Size
- Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick Shade Rocket Full Size
The Cloud 10 Beauty 12 Days Of Slay Advent Calendar Vol III 2020 might be the best edit they’ve created so far, and the contents definitely beat those of their 2018 and 2019 calendars. Like the last two years, this calendar will sell out quickly so snap it up whilst you can!
All images belong to Cloud 10 Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!