The Clinique iD Dramatically Different Anti-Imperfections is the newest addition to the Clinique iD Dramatically Difference 2-in-1 Treatments, which has launched today. If you’d like to find out all about this newest Clinique skincare launch, keep on reading….
Clinique iD Dramatically Different Anti-Imperfections
If you’ve never come across the Clinique iD Dramatically Different concept before, it’s a cartridge system. You can customise your treatment by choosing different bottles of the Jelly, and then purchase the brightly coloured cartridge which fits in the bottle.
It’s supposed to give you a dose of both products with each pump, and this Clinique iD Dramatically Different Anti-Imperfections is designed for those who want to improve any imperfections of the skin.
This particular version of the treatment comes with the Hydrating Clearing Jelly and the Anti-Imperfections cartridge for a cool blue and red design in the bottle.
“Clinique iD Dramatically Different For Imperfections is a revolutionary custom-blend moisturizer that hydrates and treats your main skin concern, your way. Combines a hydration base of Dramatically Different Hydrating Clearing Jelly with Active Cartridge Concentrate for Imperfections.” – Clinique
As shown in the photo above, when you pump the Clinique iD Dramatically Different Anti-Imperfections, you get a dose of the Hydrating Clearing Jelly (the blue jelly) and then a smaller dose of the Anti Imperfections serum (the red serum).
- Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine: Help slough off dulling surface skin cells for healthy skin cell renewal. Help visibly clear imperfections and exfoliate to help keep future ones at bay.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Lactobacillus Probiotic Ferment: Keep skin hydrated and help maintain skin¿s natural barrier.
- Laminaria Saccharina and Zinc: Help with oil control.
- Dramatically Different Hydrating Clearing Jelly delivers 24-hour hydration repair* plus targets imperfections.
- Lightweight oil-free water-jelly formula helps hydrate, balance, and visibly clear imperfections.
- Targets problem, troubled, and bumpy skin, as well as uneven texture.
- Concentrated ingredients in the cartridge help visibly reduce imperfections, such as uneven texture and redness, and also exfoliate to help keep future imperfections at bay.
Right now the Clinique iD Dramatically Different Anti-Imperfections is only available from ULTA and Sephora, where it’s on sale for $39, but it should be available from other Clinique retailers very soon.
All images belong to Clinique.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!