The Clarins Women’s 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 has launched, as the twelve-day Clarins beauty advent calendar, but if you’d like a full twenty-four-day advent calendar, there’s also the Clarins 24 Day Advent Calendar 2022 available this year too.
Clarins Women’s 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2022
“Clarins invites you to discover a world of Festive Sparkle with our collection of Christmas treats.
Our Women’s 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar is back and bursting with Clarins classics. 12 days of joy including a full size Double Serum 20ml and our NEW Lip Comfort Oil in honey and 10 travel-size treats, from skincare to make-up must-haves…“
The Clarins Women’s 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is £75, and is a twelve-day beauty advent calendar, with the contents carrying a value of £133, giving you a saving of 44%.
This year’s calendar has a hot pink and red chest, with twelve red, numbered drawers. Giving you ‘twelve surprises to celebrate nature’, featuring a mix of Clarins skincare, bodycare and makeup all-in-one.
What’s Inside The Clarins Women’s 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- Clarins Double Serum, 20ml (Full size).
- Clarins NEW Lip Comfort Oil, 01 7ml (Full size)
- Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion, 30ml.
- Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser (normal/dry), 30ml.
- Clarins Cleansing Micellar Water, 50ml.
- Clarins Comfort Face Scrub, 15ml.
- Clarins SOS Pure Mask, 15ml.
- Clarins Instant Smooth, 4g.
- Clarins SOS Primer 00, 10ml.
- Clarins Joli Blush, 1.6g.
- Clarins Supra Lift & Curl Mascara, 3ml.
- Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream, 30ml.
It’s fab that this calendar contains two full-sized products, especially when one of those products is the newly formulated Clarins Lip Oils. Then the Clarins Double Serum is one of the brand’s bestsellers, with such a good mix of makeup to skincare, and this calendar is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!