Clarins have unveiled a super unique launch with their Clarins Milky Boost Foundation Capsules, which is their first ever capsule foundation.
It did read as kinda gimmicky when I first saw it, but let’s take a look at the claims and benefits of having foundation in individual capsules, rather than a bottle…
Clarins Milky Boost Foundation Capsules
“The first eco-designed makeup capsule that boosts complexion radiance. Milky Boost Capsules is the 1st eco-designed makeup capsule that offers a light and natural makeup result, while boosting the skin’s radiance. More beautiful skin, day after day. After 30 days of use, +37%* radiance on bare skin.“
The Clarins Milky Boost Foundation Capsules are described as being suitable for all skin types, offering light coverage. Their perfecting complexion fluid makes the complexion naturally radiant, luminous and unifies the skin in a single gesture.
Each of the capsules contains enough product for one application, and Clarins claims only one dose is needed to achieve natural coverage and a satin finish. With a formula composed of 94% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 6% guarantee an optimal make-up result, with a delicious peach scent.
- A responsible pack: a jar made of 40% recycled glass Made in Europe and a 100% recyclable cap.
- Eco-refill recyclable and Made in Europe, allowing you to refill the glass jar… To infinity!
- A tinted fluid texture, light, soft and nutritious with a delicious peach scent.
- Light coverage, suitable for very light to medium skin tones. Available in 4 shades.
It’s very surprising to see there are only four to six shades available (depending on the retailer). I can’t quite believe brands are launching foundations with less than 25 shades in 2022 at the very least, but the Clarins Milky Boost Foundation Capsules are available in shades; 01, 02, 03, 03, 05 and 06, and the foundation capsules are available right now.
All images belong to Clarins.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!