The Clarins Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar 2021 is the fourth Clarins advent calendar available for 2021. There’s the Clarins 12 Day Women’s Advent Calendar, the Clarins 12 Day Men’s Advent Calendar, and then the Clarins Women’s 24 Day Advent Calendar. Keep on reading to find out about this extra special advent calendar.
Clarins Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar 2021
“This fabulous reusable fabric advent calendar is the perfect gift for yourself or for yourself. 24 beauty surprises while waiting for Christmas! Make-up and skincare essentials for glowing, hydrated and makeup-ready skin. Anything you want!“
The Clarins Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar 2021 is €130, and comes with a reusable red felt hang-up calendar, with little pockets holding the products. The other calendars available this year are made from cardboard, so it’s nice to see a reusable option from Clarins.
It’s a 24-day calendar with a mixture of skincare, makeup and bodycare products, and inside the calendar, there are the following products;
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100ml
- Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 Rose shimmer 12ml
- Wonder Perfect 4D Mascara 01 Perfect black 8ml
- Joli Bush 02 Cheeky Pink (1.6G miniature)
- Instant Smooth Perfecting Primer (4ml miniature)
- SOS Primer in 00 Universal light (sample 5ml)
- Comfort Lip Oil 01 Honey (miniature 2.8ml)
- Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate 30ml
- Gentle Body Exfoliant 30ml
- Energizing Emulsion 30ml
- Super Moisturizing Body Balm 30ml
- Bust Beauty Extra Lift Cream 15ml
- Velvet Cleansing Milk 50ml
- Micellar Water 50ml
- Beauty Balm Eclair 15ml
- Extra Firming Mask 15ml
- Hydra-Essential Cream 15ml
- SOS Hydra Mask 15ml
- Comfort Scrub 15ml
- Cleansing Oil 50ml
- Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate 100ml
- Total Eye Lift 3ml
- Essential Moisturizing Lip Balm 3ml
- Blue Orchid Face Oil 2ml
All images belong to Clarins.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!