Clarins have been doing advent calendars for years now, way before they became mainstream, and the Clarins Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 has been announced as being one of two beauty advent calendars available for 2021.
With there also being a men’s version too (see the Clarins Men’s 2021 advent calendar right here). Keep on reading to find out all about the Clarins Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 women’s edition…
Both calendars have a chest design, and feature twelve Clarins treats, with a cute festive design. The Clarins Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is a red and white chest, with a wintery botanical design on the front, with bright red drawers on the inside.
I think £65 is really reasonable of the Clarins calendars. They’re beautiful, but it’s hard to find many decent luxury beauty advent calendars under £100, as they’re getting bigger each year, but this is a really nice under £100 beauty advent calendar.
So, what’s inside the Clarins Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- Clarins Supra Volume Mascara in the shade 01 Intense Black 8ml
- Clarins Lip Comfort Oil in the shade Honey 2.8ml
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 30ml
- Clarins Intense Natural Lip Perfector in the shade 16 Intense Rosebud 12ml
- Clarins SOS Hydra Mask 15ml
- Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in the shade 705 Soft Berry 1.5g
- Clarins SOS Face Primer in 00 Universal Light 10ml
- Clarins Crayon Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in the shade 01 Carbon Black 0.39g
- Clarins Cleansing Micellar Water 50ml
- Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 30ml
- Clarins Comfort Face Scrub 15ml
- Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover 30ml
If you love the mix of makeup and skincare, the Clarins Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 will be available for purchase from the 16th of September, and will be available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!