Clarins are spoiling their fans this year, as they have three advent calendars. The Clarins 24 Day Advent Calendar 2020 is their most luxe offering, but they also have a 12-day calendar for men and for women too. If you’d like to know more about the new Clarins 24 Day Advent Calendar 2020, keep on reading…
Clarins 24 Day Advent Calendar 2020
The Clarins 24 Day Advent Calendar 2020 has a cute hanging design, and is made from red felt with pockets for all twenty four days. You could easily reuse this calendar to make DIY advent calendars, and it’s a lot easier to store than the super bulky cardboard designs.
This advent calendar features makeup, skincare and body care, in a mixture of travel sized and full sized products. There are some of my favourites nestled inside, and I have the full contents list;
- 8 ml Clarins Mascara Wonder Perfect 4D
- 7 ml Clarins Lip Oil # 04
- 50 ml Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- 30 ml Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
- 30 ml Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover
- 15 ml Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Day Cream
- 15 ml Clarins Extra-Firming Mask
- 30 ml Clarins Moisture Rich Body Scrub
- 30 ml Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub
- 30ml Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream
- 30ml Clarins Tonic Bath Concentrate
- 30ml Clarins Tonic Body Balm
- 50ml Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream
- 5ml Clarins Lip Perfector # 01
- 2.8ml Clarins Water Lip Tint # 03
- 4ml Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
- 5ml Clarins Sos Primer # 00
- 1,5g Clarins Joli Rouge # 705
- 5 ml Clarins Comfort Scrub
- 5 ml Clarins Mask SOS Comfort
- 5 ml Clarins Mask SOS Pure
- 5 ml Clarins Moisturizing Reviving Eye Mask
- 3 ml Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Lip Balm
- 2 ml Clarins Blue Orchid Oil
Right now, the Clarins 24 Day Advent Calendar 2020 is exclusive to Douglas, but it is definitely going to be launching both in the US and the UK, and I’ll be sure to update this post as soon as they’re available globally.
All images belong to Clarins.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!