Charlotte Tilbury has launched three brand new lipsticks as part of the brand’s holiday 2022 collection. The Charlotte Tilbury Rosy Seduction KISSING Lipstick is one of three brand new shades, with there also being Nude Talk and Chic Pink, and they’re all limited edition for the Christmas collection.
Charlotte Tilbury Rosy Seduction KISSING Lipstick
“Darlings, LIPSTICK is INSTANT GLAMOUR! Discover my NEW! LIMITED EDITION K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Rosy Seduction, a medium-toned rosy-pink shade with a moisturised, satin finish! This shade is ONLY available on CharlotteTilbury.com and in my Beauty Wonderlands this holiday season!“
The Charlotte Tilbury Rosy Seduction K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick is super limited edition for Christmas, as it’s only going to be available via the Charlotte Tilbury website.
So, you won’t be able to find the lipstick on a regular Charlotte Tilbury counter. It will feature at ‘Beauty Wonderlands’, which are special pop-up shops, but it won’t feature at other stockists of the brand.
- K.I.S.S.I.N.G FORMULA – Formulated in my globally adored moisturising lipstick formula
- WEAR WITH – Lip Cheat in Hot Gossip, Supersize Me, Foxy Brown or Iconic Nude
- LIPSTICK TREE EXTRACTS – to condition the lips, leaving them kissably-soft – perfect for summer days and sunset nights
- LIGHT-DIFFUSING PIGMENTS – to give you a lit-from-within, fuller-looking pout, as they capture and reflect light
- BLEND OF WAXES – to smooth over your lips for a flawless finish
- VITAMIN E – to intensely condition and nourish your lips
The Charlotte Tilbury Rosy Seduction KISSING Lipstick is described by the brand as being a medium-toned rosy-pink shade with a moisturised, satin finish.
Just like the other K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks, the bullet has a pretty heart embossment into the bullet, and the faux studded effect on the rose gold metal casing. It looks like a super pretty pink, if you like brighter pops of pink, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!