The Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk collection has grown once again, with the launch of the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collagen Lip Bath.
The Collagen Lip Bath was available in three shades prior to the launch of Pillow Talk, and the new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collagen Lip Bath is currently an online exclusive on the Charlotte Tilbury website.
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collagen Lip Bath
WHAT MAKES IT MAGIC?
- “Kiss-me quick” ingredients – derived from the plant Portulaca also known as the “Kiss-me quick” plant to improve hydration and create the appearance of fuller-looking lips
- ‘Super lip’ peptides – to moisturise and enhance the look of the volume of the lip
- Lip Plump-Effect Mustard Sprout Extract – hydrates lips and defines the contours of the lips and creating a fuller appearance
- Marine collagen – has a magical hydrating effect
- Vitamin A – helps to improve the appearance of rough and dry skin for smoother-looking lips
- Coconut Oil – softening and nourishing properties
- Marula Oil – made from the fruit of the marula tree, which is native to Africa. It's rich in essential fatty acids and contains the antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Peppermint Oil – for a refreshing flavour
- Organic Menthol Crystals – create a cool feeling on the lips
- Pearlescent pigments – Light reflecting to highlight and define the lips
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collagen Lip Bath Directions
- To use, start by outlining your lips using the Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk. Fill in the pout to help the colour stay on for longer.
- Use the heart-shaped applicator to wash the lip gloss over your upper and lower lip.
POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, MENTHOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM FLOWER EXTRACT, SCLEROCARYA BIRREA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIBEHENIN, AQUA/WATER/EAU, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHEROL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, RETINYL PALMITATE, LACTIC ACID, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)].
The Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collagen Lip Bath is £25 and contains 7.9ml. The packaging on the Collagen Lip Baths is beautiful, with clear plastic tubes, rose gold metallic lids and the iconic Charlotte Tilbury starburst design.
The applicator is quite unique, with a heart shaped doefoot which might sound like a gimmick but it’s actually really effective at applying an even layer of product. It also prevents you from applying too much, and it feels soft on the lips.
Pillow Talk looks like the prettiest pinky nude, and the kind of shade that would complement any makeup look. If you’ve not tried one of the Collagen Lip Baths, and you love a nice conditioning lip treatment that adds shine, Pillow Talk would be a great one to try.