The Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk collection has expanded once more, thanks to the new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beauty Light Wands. I don’t know about you, but I’m bored of the whole Pillow Talk theme now. It’s like Urban Decay with their Naked franchise. They had such good success with the original Naked Palette, that they spent years launching every product imaginable with ‘Naked’ in the title.
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beauty Light Wands
The magical high blush formula adds a kiss of colour to your cheeks and plays with the light beautifully for a soft-focus beauty glow!
“I call these my red carpet diva lights – they play with the light and make you look instantly glowing and gorgeous!” – Charlotte Tilbury
What makes the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beauty Light Wands magic?
- Lustrous polymers – enhances the look of skin luminosity, giving a high gloss, highlighting effect with a silky smooth, non-greasy texture
- Fast-Drying Film Former – combined with the lustrous polymer, this gives a soft-feeling finish to the skin
- Sensorial Oil – a remarkably light-feeling, non-oily emollient that imparts a silky soft feel and shine
- Velvety Silica – a rich velvety texture with soft focus and oil absorbing properties
- Brightening pigments – these provide magical coverage, and a soft feel for radiant-looking skin
- Lindera extract – skin appears more hydrated, radiant, smooth. It works like a booster and potentiates the effects of light – to give the complexion a youthful-looking glow!
The Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beauty Light Wands have launched in two shades: Pillow Talk Original and Pillow Talk Medium;
- Pillow Talk Original – Nude-pink liquid high-blush
- Pillow Talk Medium – Peachy-pink liquid high blush
Each of the Beauty Light Wands are £29 each and contain 12ml of product inside a metallic plastic tube, with a rose gold pull off lid and a rounded sponge applicator.
I don’t know why these two Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beauty Light Wands shades were called Pillow Talk as they’re not similar to the original Pillow Talk lipstick at all. One is a pink champagne shade, whereas the other is more of a bronze than the peachy pink description given.
I think it would be nice to see the brand create something that’s unique, and with its own name and theme instead of everything just being Pillow Talk. These are not unique shades, but they look pretty on the skin and they’re available via the Charlotte Tilbury website right now.