If you love Charlotte Tilbury, you’ll be excited to know the Charlotte Tilbury Limitless Lucky Lips Lipsticks Collection has launched as their latest lip launch, with five beautiful shades.
The new lipstick collection launched ahead of the brand’s holiday collection, and now has launched officially, so keep on reading to find out more…
“My NEW! Limitless Lucky Lips lipsticks are the secret to LOVE, LUCK and HAPPINESS this holiday season and beyond! Featuring 5 universally-flattering red-toned LUCKY shades encased in a dreamy gold tube stamped with kisses, my Limitless Lucky Lips are the perfect gifts for YOU and ALL of the lipstick-lovers in your life!“
The Charlotte Tilbury Limitless Lucky Lips Lipsticks Collection includes five different shades of red-toned shades, with a super-matte, high-impact finish. Each of the lipsticks is $34 / £25, and feature rose gold metallic casing, with lipstick prints all over the tube.
The Charlotte Tilbury Limitless Lucky Lips Lipsticks Collection features the following key ingredients;
- Grape Extract – concentrated fruit extract packed full of nutrients to help keep lips feeling soft and smooth.
- Carnauba Wax – rich in emollients to glide onto the lips.
- Synthetic Beeswax – for a smooth, creamy texture.
- Emollient Ester – adds a lightweight ‘velvet lips’ effect, for a smooth finish – never tacky or oily!
- Texture Perfecting Powders – imparts a transparent lustre for incredible colour pay-off and a multi-dimensional matte finish.
The five shades are;
- Red Wishes – a beautiful poppy red shade
- Berry Lucky – a rosewood red shade
- Love Flame – a tawny orange red shade
- Cherry Dream – a cherry ruby red shade
- Everlasting Bloom – a dreamy dusty rose shade
Then there are some special shades for Valentine’s Day;
- Rose Hope – a rosy pink shade
- Spice Bloom – a peachy-nude shade
- Raspberry Charm – a pink-red shade
- Velvet Nude – a soft taupe shade
All five shades look really pretty, and quite similar, as they’re all variations of reds. The Charlotte Tilbury Limitless Lucky Lips Lipsticks have such pretty packaging, and it’ll be interesting to see if the lipsticks will be available after Christmas, as there’s no mention on whether they’re limited edition or not, and they’re all available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!