Did you want to get your hands on the Charlotte Tilbury Glowing Pretty Skin Palette, but was left gutted as it sold out too quickly? Well the amazing news is that the brand has decided to relaunch the limited edition favourite, and it’s available for purchase right here.
Charlotte Tilbury Glowing Pretty Skin Palette Relaunch June 2020
It’s been an exciting few weeks for the brand, as this week they were officially sold to Puig, and they had their big launch of the Airbrush Bronzer, Air-Brush Kabuki Brush and Desert Haze Eyeshadow Quad.
The Charlotte Tilbury Glowing Pretty Skin Palette has been brought back due to popular demand, which will please many, many Charlotte Tilbury fans, as it’s a beauty of a palette.
The Charlotte Tilbury Glowing Pretty Skin Palette is £49 and contains six face powders within a beautiful burgundy coloured plastic compact, featuring the iconic rose gold starburst design.
“Glowing, Pretty Skin Palette has everything you need to create an instantly healthy-looking, radiant complexion.
With 6 shades including: powder, bronzer, blush and highlighter, treat yourself or a loved one this holiday season with this all-in-one palette!” – Charlotte Tilbury
The Charlotte Tilbury Glowing Pretty Skin Palette Relaunch June 2020 features the following six stunning powders;
- Airbrush Flawless Finish in 2 Medium: a warm powder with golden undertones and a soft velvety texture to help set your makeup.
- Blush in Pretty: a youthful rosy flush to illuminate any skin type, perfect for adding every day colour to your cheeks.
- Illuminating Glow: a soft champagne to highlight and illuminate your cheekbones for definition.
- Bronze and Contour: a neutral cocoa to tone, sculpt and define your facial framework.
- Blush in Summer: a bright coral with a soft sheen to complement sun-kissed skin or wear on a night out.
- Highlighting Glow: an opalescent with golden/pink undertone to layer and highlight for a dazzling glow to your complexion
The Charlotte Tilbury Glowing Pretty Skin Palette really is the perfect summer palette for helping you achieve the coveted summer glow.
The range of shades is so pretty, with two highlighters, one face powder, two blushes and a contour/bronzer shade.
It has everything you need for your blush, highlight and bronzer needs, and it’s so amazing that it’s been brought back as a Cult Beauty exclusive. If you missed the palette the first time around, now is the time to snap it up, as it won’t be around for very long.